• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Ff?!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man the main guy is just bugging me out...thoese eyes, he looks kinda like a money with that face.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    "which skirt" are you talking about? To me it still looks like she has two... it gives me that kinda feeling. But at least for once that FF broke the brend of "less and less" and went a bit more than Rikku now... o.o; Though most other guys will be disappointed, but I think that it's a good thing. Lol the "less and less" trend got carried over to the guy though XD

And well... FF always have somewhat similar looking heroes... perhaps same artist? I dunno as I no longer study/learn about the FF crew after they moved on to PS2, a system that i'll never get anyway (so why bother hey?)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Looks like she took two pieces of cloth and uses the belt to keep em there to me. o.o;

I wonder if the story will be of the same caliber as the previous FFs, since they main storyboarder quit, I believe?

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Is Ashe Picking her nose in that Pic? I saw her finger near her nose. And I was like whoah!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Please do not double post and post useless messages like that. A thread is "dead" when it gets no more replies for over a month and if some revives one such thread it will be locked. Seeing as the last ssot before yours was from June 12th, this thread won't be locked.

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    And the point of I)arkVegnaGun's posts are............?

Well I think Dakota is right, that would be awesome and make GC sales go WAY up. Hopefully a new FF game for the GC, Nintendo's next console, or even the DS(other then CC which has been confirmed I think o.O and was probably made for this connectivity in the first place, who knows, maybe Nintendo told Square about the DS way before XD), will be much better CC was for GC since it wasn't really successful on there.

BTW, FF I-II looks awesome on the GBA. :)
    https://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/2864420040624_192153_0_big.jpg

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    ffXII dosent look too apealing to me but i guess i should giv it a go

and ff charecters never ware much e.g 1 they wore as less as possable

armer and underwhere

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't know if anyone said this yet, but when is the release date for FFXII?

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Arcanine said:
    It would also save me a lot of time looking for FFX on the PS2.

Yea they are going to come out with FFXII. Not much is known about it other then it's going to come out. XD
    But news about it has been out since last year.

Not much is known to the normal folk, but i aint normal (in many ways) Myself, being a Final Fantasy Warcry staff member know many things about the upcoming final fantasy XII. (the amount of new's alert ive had to write XD) So he is the little i can shar,e that is known about the game:

Final Fantast XII is set in the same world as Final Fantasy Tactics was, however in a different time zone. So far, 5 playable characters have been anounced. One of them, is the main character's (Vann) girlfriend and is a world singer. (yes, now they have vocal speech on the games, alot of singers and stuff). Like FFT (tactics) there will be judges, however, the jusdes do not judge the battles,however, they are the 'villans' in the game. Moogles are it in ^^ (Yeyiness) The game was, or wanted to be a mainly focus Airship thing as the skys are the only freedom from the Judges and the desinger of the game wanted there to be airship battles, but it didnt get added. As of yet there are no level systems or anything liek that which have been annonced, however, ue to its release in japane soon that info will be on its way out. (winter 2004 - 2005) Also, there is said to be 150 hours of game play which is about 1/3 more than FFX. That is all i can reemmber right now but ill be back with more soon ^^

Back