• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New forms for Solgaleo and Lunala!

deathpool

Hopeless Cole Stan
    Years
    New Radiant Sun form for Solgaleo and Full Moon form for Lunala!

"Solgaleo and Lunala are two Pokémon that hold an important key to the story. The forms that these two Pokémon take when they release their mighty power are now revealed as the Radiant Sun phase and the Full Moon phase. Both appear to be shining with a stronger light than in their previously released images. What will these two do when they release their full power?"

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    edit: ok

New forms for Solgaleo and Lunala!

I wonder how they're going make them have different forms... Maybe its going to be how primal forms are activated :p

blue

gucci
    Years
    Looks like these could have something to do with Game Freak are being so secretive about. I like these forms though, they're not too overly designed and I'm really interested to see what power they bring to the legendaries.

Years
    New forms for the legendaries? Didn't expect this, but maybe it could be similar to Groudon and Kyogre's Primal Reversion or something, in that it appears to boost their stats and power like how the Hoenn mascots had because the Primal forms did make Groudon and Kyogre significantly more powerful.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    It's important to note that Solgaleo and Lunala look like that when they use their signature move in the old trailer prior to this one. Either it's a visual thing like Kyurem's in battle 'overdrive' forms and Xerneas' Active forme, or they're powered up formes like the Primals, but that activate with the moves (in either scenerio).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I don't see these as like Primal forms. As OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire stated, it could be similar to Xerneas' active forme and those "overdrive" glows from the dragon trio.

Back