• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Forum Suggestion

PochamaPLUS

"PochamaPLUS approves!"
Years
  • Although I consider Flash an art, I don't really think it should go under the Arts forum. If possible, could we get a forum (or a subforum) in the Art section for Flash Animations? Also, I am highly skilled in Flash, so I could write tutorials (and not to sound overly n00bish) and be a mod (maybe?) too.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Is flash really that big of a thing in PC? o o; I don't think an entire sub-forum is needed for it. This is the first time I've heard of flash at PC at all. I dunno if I really like the idea, it doesn't make much sense because the flash population isn't all that big. *I think*

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • I see absolutely no need for a stand-alone forum for Flash arts, seeing that we hardly have any animations being posted there in the past while.
    The Art Gallery is a forum to post the art that you have drawn, and things drawn in Flash fall under that category as well.

Also, asking to be a Moderator only lowers your chances drastically.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Suggesting or asking...either way...not a grand idea. o.o

And I'd have to agree that there isn't enough interest here for an entire Sub-Forum.

Back