• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Friends field in Profile and Signature

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Satoshi-chan!? said:
    For some skins (currently Red's Flame or Green's Ivy only) you should see a friends field. On certain skins you should see them above the signature. Put friends in them to display those you like.

(These functions will only function correctly in the Red's Flame or Green's Ivy Themes at the moment, and the upcoming "Heroes Light". These will be added to other themes at a later date.)

*Ish using Green's Ivy*
    Ohh! I can see them @.@
    Pretty cool addition, Satoshi-Kun! Now I want to see da new layout XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    PiroMunkie said:
    I don't see it! Where is it? I checked above the signature but I didn't see it.
    Where it says "my friends" in their sig thats it.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    But but but... I'm using Midnight Misty and I love Midnight Misty..... Ah I hope the new Heroes theme will be nice because i'm not a fan of the FrLg ones.

~Splash

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I found it thanks! They look cool! Did you add it by adding a new profile spot on the cp?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh wow, this is really neat! ^_^ I can't wait for the Alto Mare layout; I'll definitely be using it. It's nice that it doesn't take up people's signatures anymore, and it's small.

I'll have to edit my list sometime soon! Thanks for taking the time to add this in, Anthony!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Just thought I'd add it's now showing in all styles. ^_^;
    Also a reminder, these do count towards your total sig size, so don't go overboard~

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    She said it *does* count...

Anyway, that's very cool, and very useful ^^. Good for when I'm using a different sig (like the presidential campaign one) too.

Back