• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New FULLY PLAYABLE game.

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
  • ***Newest vrsion http://rapidshare.de/files/12658915/pacman.exe.html

Finaly! I have finished all my exams!!! So here is a pretty fun spin off of Pacman that I made. I took the base game from gamemaker and changed alot of the spirtes, and scripts to make Pacman On Crack.

Here it is.

Pacman on Crack
    written by Zerro Dev.
    images by Zerro Dev.

Goal
    Down in the hood of Pac City, Pacman got himself into quite alot of trouble. Mrs. Pacman left him for some rich Pac. In all the confusion Pacman turned to the mean streets of Pac City for help. The local dealer would only help him if he collected all the crack bags from each neighborhood and return them to him. Little did Pacman know, that the Pac City Police(PCP) were on the prowl. Pacman must collect the crack, aviod the police, return to the dealer, and win Mrs. Pacman back!
    Playing
    You steer pacman using the arrow keys. You can already press the correct key before you reach the corridor (but keep it pressed). Collect the guns to scare the police making them voundable.

Levels
    After collecting all the crack bags from the neighborhood, return to the dealer to advance to the next neighborhood.

Download it from here, http://rapidshare.de/files/12567205/Pacman_On_Crack.exe.html

Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

exteradude

Seems like a nice game. any downloads?

exteradude

(has an attention span of 0)

exteradude

k i would, but what do you mean by add/removed?

But still, it looks pretty cool...I am just ablut to download this game after i am done writing this reply!

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • I mean, like would you want me to add a story mode. Add new negiborhoods, maybe an adventure mode, New Spirtes or anything. What do you like, and what dont you like about the game, and what would make it better.

exteradude

Dang, this game is hard. Try putting an easy/hard mode in it!

I would try the easy mode! Also, It would make it origional.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Cool, nice Idea. That will definaltly be in the next release of the game. As well as a few new sounds and spirtes. Anything else?

exteradude

Umm...Try to have less monsters in the easy mode, and just 1 more in the hard mode.
    That's all i can think of!

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • The file size is to big for PC. I have no clue why the link wont work for you???
    Im currently debugging the new easy/advance/expert modes :) Expect it to be out very soon.

exteradude

the link worked for me, I don't know why it didn't work for you...
    Well, at least if you are talking about the link to the download.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Sorry I had to remove the download because there was a mayjor bug in it, and it wouldnt work right. Ill fix it asap.

***I finally got it working. The expert mode still dosnt work well, but you still got easy, and advace, along with some new graphics.
    The next update should have part of the story mode done. What else should I include in the next release? I was thinking, the original version? Maybe even another old acade game revised by Zerro Dev.? Whatcha think?

Last edited:

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
  • LoL....Pacman...Anywayz...I Can't download it....Could everyone start using www.Savefile.com? Free hosting up to 60MB....Thats the only free host I can download from...And no wait needed

Back