• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Game Designer Here

psn4eva

Pokemon Revolution Designer
    Years
    So I came about this site from the Pokemon Essentials wikia. I am currently designing my own pokemon game and hear this is the place to get help i need with problems. Look forward to being on this forum and potentially finishing my game!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Yeah, you've come to the right forum indeed. ^^ Feel free to have a look at the Pokemon Game Dev section for all your Pokemon Essentials help and advice! And I wish you luck on your game; I hope it all goes well! If you need a hand about where to go or any general questions about the forums, feel free to message me!

psn4eva

Pokemon Revolution Designer
    Years
    Hello there! welcome to PC, it's nice to meet you!

Mind if I ask, are you a beginner with this kind of projects? there's a huge community for fan projects, I'm pretty sure you're going to finish it. However, it's not easy at all! I'm pretty sure you can make some friends who are willing to work with you as well :)

If you need any help around the forums, please ask! good luck with everything out there.

yes im 100% new to this i have a good amount done i think in 3 days time i have starters setup 1 route 1 gym and i have 2-3 friends coming up with ideas while i design the game itself

Back