• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Generation Confirmed!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I know these kinds of threads get shut down pretty easily but I though there should be a way for you to know. Famitsu has released the name of a new pokemon game title "fight on stage" and a picture of the game was released. There is a mystery pokemon on the photo hinting at a future generation or new alternate form.

Here is the photo thanks to pokemonlegends

New Generation Confirmed!?

Years
    I am sure it will be.
    According to Pokemon Legends, a Famitsu photo has surfaced, appearing to hold a game called Pokémon: Fight on Stage. There is a silhouette on it, with what appears to be a different concept of Giratina's Origin Forme. Instead of the black streamers, this thing has something similar to feathers/tears. It is more of a wisp, and it has a head similar to that of Arceus. I have a destinct feeling that it is a Generation V new Arceus Forme, or it is what Arceus TRULY looks like with a Plate.

Plus, Giratina is basically un-dead. Arceus is all life. Opposites, hm?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im also thinking it may be Darkrai, or even Arceus! Just makes me wonder, when will it end if its an alternate form. Also, what kind of game will that be?
    If its Arceus, maybe the life orb will be in a future game and thats what it will look like holding that item? Its true form?

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    You know, I reallly don't want a 5th gen. Most Pokemon just look dumb and unoriginal now. I really just want a remake of Gold and Silver...

Also, it's head and wing things kinda remind of Giritina, it could be just another form...or a some kind of cra-y-zay fusion between it and Darkria (God, please no).

Trainer Atlas

Johto Native
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2009
    Pokemon is turning into Digimon.
    Next we're gonna see a Charizard Burst Mode.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    There will be a new generation eventually. But Platinum just came out in US, so not for a while. I'm betting that's a Darkrai form.

Techeon

I Do Not Exist
    Years
    Looks cool, whatever it is.

Sorry, but I'm still a Pokemon fan and as much as I thought the R/S/E generation failed I think the D/P/Pl generation made up for it. People need to stop dissing new pokemon so much.

Years
    XD the first event legendary to get an alternate form is Shaymin...
    now Darkrai...
    can not wait to see Arceus's!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I examined this closely and I am very well on the side of assuming that this is a fake.

The evidence lies in X:102, Y:133.

And the glow looks like it has unnatural alpha over the Japanese characters.

Edit: The unnatural Pixel seems to have the hexadecimal 75D1AC

Last edited:
    Years
    I have always suspected it as fake, but on the chance it is real, then what I have said is what I believe. I haven't seen it on the Famitsu Site, nor PokéBeach/Serebii/Bulbapedia yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back