• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New giratina form on serebii

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Hello Blueberry, any way, is it really a centipede pokemon. It has no legs but centipedes have 100or something. It just looks like more of a ghost type

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2024
    I love its new form! Its much better than the last one, the last one was just Awful, a disgrace to the wonderment that is ghost-types. This is not proof of a Giratina centered game though, which I don't really mind.

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    I love its new form! Its much better than the last one, the last one was just Awful, a disgrace to the wonderment that is ghost-types. This is not proof of a Giratina centered game though, which I don't really mind.

I agree, I like this one better. The original just didn't look right to me.

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    this form is rad

but the one in pokemon game is super ugly

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    And finally some official Shaymin art x3

New giratina form on serebii

Hur, hur, just for fun ~

- Nicku

The normal giratina is completely hardcore sweet lookin, then they turn it into a caterpiller!

I do not like the new form >_> Ruined it in my opinion... The wings in the first form were awesome now they look like soxs for superman :/ Sorry to disagree with some of you, but..it's...ugly..

Back