• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New girl! ^_^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Hello, I'm MT and I would like to welcome you. Hope you have fun in here and If you need some help navigating you can just PM me, okay ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Thank you, MysticTrunks!
    I'm sure I won't run into too many problems...but this is a confusing forum to navigate at first glance! ^0^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hiya youre cool, welcome to PC, have fun post alot n PM me if u wanna chat or need help ;)

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Hello and welcome

and also post a lot

and I wish u good luck here

BYE

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Such warm welcomes
    *hugs everyone*

I think I like this forum all ready ^_^
    I'm looking forward to meeting and be-friending you guys!

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

p.s : cute plusle images =3

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hello, PlusleGirl, and welcome to PC! Hope to see you around this joint a lot more, eh? And, if you'd like to be friends, you can PM me!

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Ah! Welcome to the Pokémon Community and enjoy your stay!

Don't forget to PM the lovely people here if you require help!

Back