• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Girl

Tsurera

Sculptor
Years
  • Just wanted to say hi. I'm new to the forums. I sculpt and craft, and am from New England.

I'm a night Owl, I sleep like a cat, am strong like bull, and pale like a vampire. Or at least that's what everyone else likes to describe me as.

Anyway, thanks for having me here =)

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
    Years
  • Hi Tsurera! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) So what do you like about pokemon? Do you like ROM Hacking, Challenges, or something else? There are so many things to do here that I'll bet you'll have loads of fun!

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

Tsurera

Sculptor
    Years
  • Haha thanks. I got into Pokemon when red & blue came out. I also started watching the anime then too. There's something just so fun about the whole world of Pokemon. Makes me feel young. Also, I'm a big Smash bros fan and I exclusively use Pikachu XD

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I agree, the Pokemon world is very fun and adventurous. Mainly the reason why I got into it too.

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    Hai there, Tsurera.
    *gasps* You like Smash Bros too! ^o^ Yess, I love Pikachu too. That was the first character I'd ever used in the game. Now it is one of my favorites, along with (duh) Lucario and a couple others.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Tsurera and welcome!

Sculting always sounded fun and I wish I had the time for it. But yeah I do art too myself! I draw alot of anime, mainly fan art and random characters. I've been into drawing anime since 6th grade and it's mainly been a hobby of mine. I see myself improving all the time but I still have tons to learn. You should visit Art & Design! You can posts all of your sculptures and crafts there in your own gallery. You can also post any other art you make there. People can then comment on your art and give you tips and critiques. I have yet to post a gallery of my own, but I'm working on it. :D You need to achieve 15 posts in order to posts images or any URLs though, but it's not very hard to do so here with all the variety in boards we have.

I started with Red and Blue too, but it was the anime that got me into the series. I'd watched new episodes every week and I still watch the show to this day. I didn't hear about the games to sometime later and got Pokemon Red for my birthday in 2000. I'm glad I did cause I wouldn't be here today if I didn't. I have to agree it makes em feel really young and the games are really addicting and fun! By the way are you hyped up for Pokemon X and Y? I'm definitely am myself cause they look really fantastic so far. I'm either picking Fennekin or Chespin as my starter cause they both look cute! All three of the starters look great to em so it's gonna be hard to choose. ^_^ I love the Smash Brothers games as well. So very excited for the ones on Wii U and 3DS! I'm especially happy that Megaman is in the game cause that's one character I was hoping they'd add.I usually use the Pokemon characters alot too as well but I've used other such as Link and Sonic. There's a Super Smash Brothers thread here in video game where you can talk about all of the games and speculate on the upcoming ones. That's one easy way to get 15 posts!

I really hope we can be friends! We seem to have a good amount in common. :3 Add me if you like! Send me a message on my profile if you ever want to chat too! I also hope to see you around here and that you enjoy your time here. If you're ever lost, you can contact a moderator or other staff member in orange and red and they will assist you with anything. Talk to you later!

Years
  • Hey there Tsurera, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Ah, you're a night owl? There's no way that I could be one Dx I always love waking up at least an hour to 90 minutes before the sunrise because I like it so early, so I'm a morning person with some overlap to the people who do all nighters! xD Looks like my good friend [supporter]AWsquared[/supporter] has pointed you in the correct direction based on your interests, so be sure to have a look at those if you haven't done so already! :]

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over the forum rules so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here from new members is them getting an infraction or two just by breaking small and simple rules we have here on PC. :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around staff, like AW said above. They're the users with the bold usernames, and they'd be really glad to help you if you have a question about the forum. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC!

I am also a night owl. And also pretty pale. Haha! Anyway, welcome to the forums. As you can see, there is a ton of cool stuff for you to check out here. If you like the Pokemon games, check out the General Pokemon Gaming section of the site where you can chat and discuss all your favorite games from RBY To BW 2! We have a section also dedicated to the new upcoming X and Y games coming in October! There you can chat and speculate about the games. They're going to be awesome!

We also have sections dedicated to the Pokemon Anime, Trading Card Game, and so much more. Of course, we also have non-Pokemon sections too for if you need a break from all the Pokemon stuff. We have a General Entertainment section, where you can chat about your favorite tv shows and movies, including anime too! We also have a Chit Chat and Polls section, where you can participate in many fun polls and chat about basically everything!

If you need anything, just ask (:

Years
  • Hey there Tsurera - welcome to the forum! Bahaha, I don't have any of the Super Smash Bros. games but whenever I do play, I always use Pikachu. It's so cute and his moves are really fun to tinker with. Awesome choice! :D Check out the Video Games forum to discuss games if you're interested, it also includes MMOs and other cool things so that board is a really rockin' place for new members. Not quite sure if you make your own videos on YouTube or another video site, but there's also a subforum for all Let's Plays and guides that is a possibility to dive into there.

But as AWsquared said, the Art & Design board will be a wonderful place for you. We don't seem to have too many sculptors around here so that's even more of a reason to check out that board and show off your gallery. I mostly do digital art, though graphics art is something I delve into every once in a while as well, though with less success. Any artist is more than welcome here, especially with how creative of a forum PC is. :) The members here are always working on fangames or hacks, writing, drawing, and roleplaying. But hehe, I'm quite pale myself. I used to want to get a tan but my boyfriend said he prefers me the way I am, so that idea was chucked out the window. My skin doesn't seem very cooperative either - it's super sensitive, I'd probably turn red quickly if I were to try tanning.

I'm not so much a night owl as some others; my usual bedtime is from 1 to 2AM, which isn't too late. I really prefer the morning but it's just so hard to get myself to sleep earlier so I can wake earlier, so.. :( But maybe I'll try to work on that when I can. I'll echo Toshiro that Chit Chat & Polls will probably be a great board for you, so check that out whenever you can! It's a very big place where you can discuss pretty much anything, from weather to tattoos and the like. Perhaps you'd be interested in joining a fanclub in our Fan Clubs & Groups board, too? The Pokemon Anime board would be more than happy to have you as well.. you'll be welcomed with opens arms if you love the show as much as the people there.

Hope you have an amazing stay here and see you around! If you ever need some help, I'd love to assist you anytime. :3

Tsurera

Sculptor
    Years
  • Thank for the friendly welcome, you guys are great! I've been perusing around the forums and checking it all out. I'd respond to all of you but it's almost overwhelming, thank you for the tips and advice, I appreciate it =D

TY

Kinda late since there isnt much to add anymore, but still.
    Have fun at these forums and if you wanna chat VM/PM me, i dont bite :3

Years
  • Hey it's a new girl, woohoo :D Welcome to PC. I'm quite the night owl myself, staying up for hours each an every night :) Hopefully, you'll enjoy your time here :-)

Back