• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New girl!

Years
  • Hi, My name is Britt and I joined today because my boyfriend told me to.
    I live in the Netherlands, am 21 years old, and got pokémon Y!

I'm focussing on breeding 5 and 6 IV pokémon right now, and making more money at the game.
    Feel free to ask any question if you want to know anything.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, does your boyfriend come by the forums, then? Well, it's great that he suggested the forums to you! <3 Welcome to PC!

And hooray for more Pokemon Y playerrrs! I have Y myself, and bought X recently! And good luck to all of your breeding! I'm breeding a few pokemon over on my Pokemon Y file myself, like Gible and Swablu, in which, I also hope to complete the Dex soon as well! The Trade Corner might be for you then! Its where generally all of the trading discussions and breedings discussions take place, and you can see everything that people are trading for over on the Trade Plaza section. I hope that you'll see everything around, and pick out what you like!

Take care, ad thanks for coming! See you around, and don't be shy on contacting any one of us if you ever need anything! (:

Years
  • I've been doing a lot more breeding lately as well to keep myself occupied. :o It's really fun, especially now that I have a shiny charm for a boosted shiny rate. Can cross my fingers for shinies along the way. :) Welcome, Britt!

Trade Corner will be your hub for discussing breeds and IVs so check that out and don't be scared to chat over at the trade chit-chat thread. Lots of us show off our new breeds over there and it's a good place to get your questions answered on all sorts of breeding topics. Also the perfect place to trade all your Pokemon, of course! We'll likely run into each other over there so consider popping by and getting involved.

Hope you have fun! Remember that our staff are thrilled to help if need be so contact us whenever if you're confused. Your boyfriend is also pretty darn awesome for referring you here so hooray. Cheers!

Back