• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen New Glitch (Gameshark Only)

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
  • Well, I have discovered a glitch using the Gameshark Walk Through Walls code. I have no clue if anyone knew about this, so it may be helpful to thsose with a Gameshark. Now, to the point. If you go to Battle Tower with the WTW cheat on, and walk through the door, you will immediatly be facing a trainer. The not so obvious part about the glitch, is that it is t he Lv. 50 battle tower, yet you can have any level you want. And the wins count (I think).

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
  • Wow! Awesome, I'll go try it out. What game did you use it on? Ruby or Sapphire? Or does it work on both cause I do have both :)

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • That sounds very cool. I seriously need a Gameshark...yay! I know what toask for for Christmas! :laugh: Anyway, I gotta try that. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2004
    it works on both! and the game will eventually crash if you do something funny:

i tried it before and i with all my monsters once, but only once! the next thing is they remove the inappropriate monsters

i know! the code is:
    CE2CCCB25D8D815D

if you use emu, copy and paste this code!

you have to know these before activating this...

you cant:

- Walk directly from ground to water (and water to ground). To do this, you
    need either to use the SURF move, or to walk from ground to water from an
    unauthorized place (like walk on a tree and from there walk on the water,
    or if you are on the water, walk on a rock and from there walk on the
    ground).

- Go out of the map limit. Each map (each route, room, etc...) is a rectangle of
    tiles. With this code, you'll be able to move anywhere within that rectangle,
    but you won't be able to cross its limit (unless you enter another map).
    That means, for example, if you enter a house, you won't be able to walk in
    the "dark". But anyways, there is nothing in that dark :)

Back