• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Gold/Silver Remakes!

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yeah, but I kinda need it in Advance-style, otherwise it won't fit in with any of my other charsets... Thanx for trying anyway! :)

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Anyway, I've done the map for Goldenrod City. Tell me what you think! :D

Note that the image has a low resolution as it's size was altered, then it was converted to JPG because it took too much space... But you can still get the idea of what it looks like :)

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yeah, I'll probably edit the chipset a bit more for the Radio Tower + the Pok?mart. :D
    Also, I still can't see your attachment, so it might just be my computer, but I usually see something if there's something attached, so... :confused:

Years
    The pokemart and radio tower are a bit messed at the bottom.. good map though

EDIT: I cant see it either.. phoenix maybe something is wrong at your end..

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Thanks! I'll probably change the bike shop too, maybe add some bikes outside, and change the building. :P
    If there's any other things that could be altered, please tell me so I can alter them!

EDIT: Do you think I should just rip the Radio Tower tiles from GS? Or should I try to make some new ones?

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yeah, I can see them now! Thank you!

EDIT - They are a bit small compared to all of my other charsets though...
    But it's better than nothing! ;)

Last edited:

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Okay! I've got a question about Pok?mon Centres - Should I use the ones of Ruby/Sapphire/Fire/Leaf, or should I use this (attached image)?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    OK here it is. Can you see both images or just the one?

i like that pic, it has the g/s look about it. And since its a remake you should probably use that one.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Thank you again Phoenix!
    I'm currently working on the scripts for the rival (Kamon) in Cherrygrove, and am in need of charsets of him. If it's not too much trouble, could you do him as well please?

Also, I know it's possible to remove the first member of the party before a battle and re-add him afterwards, but how do you do it so he becomes first again, instead of after any other party memebers?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Phoenix316, that charset looks really cool! Did you make it from scratch? I'm going to save it to my charset folder for future uses if you don't mind.

BTW, isn't there someone else making a GS remake?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    the charset was made half and half. The body was pre-existing from a Prof.Oak sprite and the head and legs were custom. I don't mind people using my work, in fact when i've got enough together i'll add them to my website.
    I think rubyrulez is making a g/s remake. It doesn't matter though as it provides competition to make your game better.

Back