• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new Golden Trade Center

Years
  • I'd love to trade for your shiny wishmaker jirachi.

If your interested in events, I can offer a wi-fi gift japanese mew, a 10 ANIV Celebi, NZ Jirachi, Gamestop Deoxys, Alamos Darkrai, Japanese Movie Shaymin, Japanese Movie Arceus, TRU Arceus, EUSMR09 Regigigas, or Ageto Celebi for it.

If you're more interested in shinies, I'd be happy to send you a list. It's a little to long to post here... Just let me know.

Thanks! ^_^

Golden Carrotcake

Master Trainer
    Years
  • I'd love to trade for your shiny wishmaker jirachi.

If your interested in events, I can offer a wi-fi gift japanese mew, a 10 ANIV Celebi, NZ Jirachi, Gamestop Deoxys, Alamos Darkrai, Japanese Movie Shaymin, Japanese Movie Arceus, TRU Arceus, EUSMR09 Regigigas, or Ageto Celebi for it.

If you're more interested in shinies, I'd be happy to send you a list. It's a little to long to post here... Just let me know.

Thanks! ^_^

i'd much rather recieve a shiny... events are easily obtainable...

Last edited:
    Back