• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy Here!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    Hey guys!
    First off i want to say its a true pleasure to be here! this website is very organized and super easy to use! but to the point hey guys im brett! im 16 and ive been playing pokemon as long as i can remember! im currently playing fire red on an emulator on my laptop! i know this is a new guy post but i need some help on what my team should be during the game! heres what it is so far! oh heads up im right before the third gym!
    1. squrtile level 28
    2.pidgeotto level 27
    3. mr.mime level 24
    4. meowth level 18!
    if you have any suggestions please let me know thanks for letting me be here!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hey there dbrett! Welcome to Pokécommunity! :)

Your team is looking pretty good - watch out for those pesky electric types though, maybe fetch a Diglett from the cave to give you the edge!

For more firered help you should probably check out the Advance Generation Gaming forum - lots of cool threads there! :D

Hope to see you around~

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    thanks for the replies! i thought hard about catching a sandshrew or diglett im still not sure which one though! il probably search for a dugtrio! thanks for the help! and il definetly check out the treads!

Years
  • Hiya Dbrett, welcome to PC! Seeing all of these new members is making me happy. Glad you're enjoying the forum so far, we do our best to make everything is neat and tidy around here.

Like SwiftSign said, most Advance Generation-related help would go in the Advance Generation board, but for team-related help I recommend you use the Battle Center board. Since you're looking for team help for the story/game itself rather than a competitive team, you should post in the In-Game Team Help subforum in the Battle Center. ^^ The battle experts will be able to provide you with more input, so check it out. Remember to follow the In-Game Help guidelines when posting a thread, though, as mostly complete teams are required to create a thread. Since it doesn't look like you have a mostly finished team yet, you'll probably be better off posting in the In-Game Team Questions thread. Good luck!

But isn't FireRed a super fun game? :D Dugtrio was one of my favorite ground types and he completely demolished Lt. Surge's team, haha. I've been missing it so I might grab my old DS Lite and play again.. stinks that the 3DS can't play GBA games. Hope you can get involved in the Pokemon gaming boards since you're interested in the games, it seems, but whatever you choose to do on the forum will be just dandy. People come here to talk about Pokemon, download and play hacks, join clubs, and so many other things. There's a lot to do, hehe.

Enjoy your stay sir, and if you need more help on where to post what you can always private message me! I'd love to help you. :) You can also post in the Questions & Feedback section but remember that it's only for help related to the forum.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    Thanks so much! il check out those forums! and yeah i wish i had a 3ds i like the idea that nintendo is moving up with the 3ds but some people just cant afford the new one but i wish pokemon x and y would be on the dsi but it sucks because i think their about to wrap up pokemon if you think about it every series has a third game and think about what it would be called... pokemon z.... its gonna be the end of my childhood when pokemon is done... fire red is definetly an amazing game! im also working on black2! im a little confused because i kind of got messed up! haha but im getting it straigthend out thanks for all the help!

Back