• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy here

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    Hello everyone I'm new to these forums. My name is Marius and I'm 18 years old. Hopefully i'll have a good time around here. The challange section cautch my eye and made me sing up. So i'll probably be most active in the challange section

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Welcome to the community Marius!

Yeah the challenges some people come up with are really amazing! I myself only tried the nuzlock (if thats how you spell it) and it was hard as hell O.O

I'm sure you will find and maybe even think of cool challenges. I wish you good luck with them.

If there's anything you need help with just leave a message ;)

Years
  • Good call! The Challenges board here is pretty wonderful. Most of the challenges I've done were monotype or monocolor; they were extremely enjoyable, though admittedly I still haven't finished my grass monotype ugh. Do you have experience with challenges or are you trying 'em for the first time?

And welcome to the community, Marius! :) Really glad that you've found an area here you plan to dive into and I'm sure you're going to love this place. Everyone on PC is friendly and always willing to help so don't ever be afraid to give our staff a call! The members are great as well so you'll definitely have a positive experience regardless of what you choose to do. See you around and feel free to send me a friend request if you're looking for that first friend, all right? Cheers!

Back