• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy here!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Long time fan here. I came from the Gen 1 crowd and was absorbed the first time I played Red on my GBC. Currently juggling X, Yellow and AS and loving the differences in gameplay, types, etc.

I'm hoping to make the jump to more competitive team building/playing and breeding. I'm in the dark about IV's, EV's and things of the sort and what's perfect/imperfect.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, honkey_kong! It's great that you're getting into competitive Pokemon! I've been playing competitively for years, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Welcome to PC, honkey_kong! It's great that you're getting into competitive Pokemon! I've been playing competitively for years, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks! I appreciate the help.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Thanks guys!

New to competition for sure. I've just played since Red and played through for fun. If anyone wants to battle, I don't mind losing lol.

Back