• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy in the block!

Persheis

Breeding Purist
Years
  • Hello all!
    Starting a failry active interaction with the PokeCommu now! I've been around since a long time, but I wasn't the most active of users. With the advent of 6th gen, I'll be joining you actively!

Hope we do business later on! :D

Years
  • Hooraaaay for being active! Always a good choice. Welcome to the forum, yes? :D

Gen 6 will likely be hyped for a long time so it's always good to get involved with us if you're into X and Y. If you want to find some trades, battle, or share your friend code, you'll be able to do so here. I'm crossing my fingers we get more content for the games soon, DLC or not, since I really want more to do. Have already done so much but.. it's still as addicting as ever, hehe. Such good games, aren't they?! :)

Well, enjoy your time here and it really is great meeting you! You can ask me whenever if you need some help with the forum or if you want a friend.

Persheis

Breeding Purist
    Years
  • Thank you very much for the warm welcome! :D
    Indeed, it's quite an addicting game. I'll try to enjoy the forums as much as I can! :D

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • :) welcome!

Glad to see you enjoy your stay so far, I hope it stays that way ^^
    Cirno already told you most of the things you need to know so all there's left to say is that i hope to see your name often around here in the future :)

Years
  • Hi there Persheis, welcome aboard! I hope you're doing fine!

I don't think we've met before, but nice to see you getting active again given how so many members have been returning as a result of X and Y. A lot may have changed since your last activity period but we're still the forum you love. I still have yet to get the games but once I do I'll be sure to share more stuff with the community.

But yeah, I do hope you enjoy getting active once again and stick around this time! If you ever need a new friend, I'm always happy to accept a visitor message anytime. Have fun and I'll see ya around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back