• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy On The Block!! :P

Years
  • Hey Im New Here

The Names Martin, But To You It's Trixstar ;)

well a little about me.. i've always liked pokemon, i mainly play the DS games and have PBR too.. ermm.. i'm 17

im a graphics artist, i make all my own stuff lol.. i would show you some examples but i can't post links yet.. oh well yeah thats me :)

Thanks For The Welcome :D Yeah I'll Be Good, I Promisee (A) :P lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Welcome Trixstar! XD
    Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

You better read the rules if you haven't. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ah, but I'd much rather call you Martin. D:

Hope you can show us some of your work after you hit that oh-so coveted 15-post mark, my friend. I'm sure we'd love to see some of your work.

Have a great time posting around the boards now, ya' hear? (>'')>

Alec_

Years
  • Welcome to the world of Pokemon!. ( Oh! My sorry it's wrong. XD;;. ). I mean.. XD;;. Welcome to Pokemon Community. :DDD.
    Hope that you would have fun in here and keep stayin` active okay? I hope that you already memorized the rules ( XD;; Just kiddin` just go familiar with it. :PP )
    I also hope that you would make a bunch of friends here. Enjoy!. * yawns*. XD;;.

~Fairytales.

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • Hello. Welcome to the Forums. Hope you would enjoy here aswell as me. :]]. Stay active also. I hope to see you around the forums.Keep Enjoying and Keep on Rocking! xD

Back