• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy on the Block

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Hey there people!

Just a new person here hoping to meet some cool and fun people to eventually game with. Like my account, everyone can call me Rahne. I'm obviously new to the forum, and well I've been lurking for a few days now and kind of like everything I've been seeing or happening across.

Currently I own Pokemon Heart Gold and Platinum.. both which I devote about an equal amount of time to playing. I just started both, but ultimately I'm hoping to dominate a few Wifi battles and competitions this board may offer as well as a few competitions here in my city. I'm hoping a great deal of you could help me with that. Ultimately I've got a goal to raise a few hard hitting teams that's an equal balance of offense and defense.

I've got goals that's for sure. But enough of my rambling... my pm inbox is open if anyone just wants to chat it up or offer some pointers and I'm glad to be around. Looking forward to battling and trading with some of you in the long run. =)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey there, Xxrahne! :D

Haha, good to know we enticed you enough to click that often forbodding register button. We do have a pretty good community here, and I'm sure you'll see that even more once you become an active member. That, or you might begin to think we're a little off our rockers... which is also true.

If it's competitive strategy you're hopin' to sink your teeth into, you're in luck! Take a gander on down at the Strategies and Movesets board. After you get a little more experienced, feel free to post your competitive teams - the folks that frequent that particular board have great advice.

My PM box is always open as well, so feel free to shoot me a message if ya have any questions!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    That sounds great! Thanks for welcoming me to the fold, this is the first time I've created an account for a forum like this. I'll take a gander at the forum you suggested here very soon, I'm intrigued to see what others have to say and such. I've been a big fan of the games and anime for a while now, and it's been a while since I've laid my hands on the hand held games... but there's definitely a competitive streak in me that runs deep.. so I couldn't resist the urge to give Platinum and Heart Gold a run and to join here.

Once again, thanks for the message and I look forward to becoming a full fledged member of the community! :)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hi welcome it the forum.

I am playing Soul Silver right now and I love it:)

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • Hey, Xxrahne. :)
    Welcome to PokéCommunity.
    Glad to see that you joined, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back