• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy - Questions

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Hello Everyone!

I joined last week, but am trying to get through the learning curve. The forum seems like a great resource for trainers.

How can I keep up with my posts and to check threads I've commented in previously? I want to see if anyone has responded to posts I made last week.

You'll get a notification if someone quotes your post to respond to it so that's the easiest way to know if you've received a response to something you've written. You can also go into your edit options page and scroll down to "Default Thread Subscription Mode" where you can choose to subscribe to threads you've posted in to keep track. [:

Anyways, welcome welcome to PC, Steven. Love the username; Steven is by far my favorite champion. <3 Hope you'll stick around here actively as this is a fantastic community with a whole lot to do. Let me know if you ever want someone to chat with or need some help, all right?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    If I may add, you can also keep track of all of the threads that you've made by clicking on your username from one of your posts, and there, you can find options, like seeing all of the threads that you've started, or even the posts that you've done. Or in other words, click your own username, and click "find all threads by Trainer Steven". Or, you can go to your own profile, click the statistics tab, and you'll be able to see the same options!

I do hope that makes sense! It's nice to have you here with us, and you know, I do hope that we can become great pals in the future because, I think we can! We might have a lot in common! So yeah, in terms of pokemon interests, do you like the 3rd gen, and are you excited about ORAS? it's set to be wonderous. <33

Give us a shoutout if you have any more questions, and we'll be glad to help you out! Till then, see you later, and have a lovely tiiiime~~

Back