• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy says hello

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    I'm Cill2000. I've been playing pokemon for yeas now and am now trying to get into making ROM hacks. I'm currently learning and I would appreciate any and all help in learning different techniques. I hope that I can work with others in this community to make great things. If you have any reccomendations for programmes that I should try, please feel free to tell me. Thanks for reading! :)

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    hey there Cill and welcome to the world of PokeCommunity

it's a lucky thing you joined this forum because the ROM Hacking activities around here is really active and a lot of hacker can help you out. Be sure to check this section out!

Well be sure to stick around with us always and if you need help, you can contact the mods/admins around here. See ya!

There are plenty of places for you to check out. ;p Looks like you've already found the tools and tutorials forum so I'd also recommend the Beginner's Lounge for any questions. Hope you'll get all the assistance you need! I'd love to lend a hand.. if I had any talents in ROM hacking myself, you know?? Ahaha.

Welcome, Cill! We have so many fans who have been playing Pokémon for years and that's part of what's awesome with this forum, tons of diversity and we have a huge chunk of older players too. B]

Be sure to stick around!

Back