• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Second thing is: no one can reply to me with those stupid faces or other icons. For, you see: I hate those things. If I wasn't politically correct, I'd say those things were totally gay. And while we're at it, how about if the folks monitoring these boards can filter out all stupid responses? I'm a pretty smart guy with an important job and I shouldn't have to deal with idiots.
    :) :) :( :) ;) :) :) :D :D :) :D :( :D :( ;)

Welcome to PC.......!
    This person below me is slightly retarded don't listen to anything he says and you'll do good in PC ;)
    Take that Lala! :p

Last edited:

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Your conditions are unrealistic for a Pokemon forum as everyone knows that the first generation was the best.

New Guy

(made by jimmygrimm on photobucket)

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Hold on, I have A couple things I need to say to you.

1) PIKACHU! I CHOOSE YOUUUU!
    2) Genius, you've basically managed to look like a complete idiot in your quest to look smart, I envy you.
    3) Smileys? You obviously have no intelligence if you're telling people not to use 'face icons' on the internet. You can't even say what they are, genius.
    4) Erm... why are you judging people penises, because you can't get over the trauma of not having one? Honestly, it's people like this that want to make me vomit my Ash Muffins.
    5) POKEMON RED AND CHARIZARD ARE AWESOME IDIOT!
    6) Anata wa baka, please spend your whole idiotic life trying to figure out what that means.

This thread is fun! ^.^

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    An arrogant person.

I love it. Anways welcome and be more superior, loln00blol.

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
    :):laugh::):laugh::):laugh::):laugh::):laugh::):laugh::):laugh::):laugh::):laugh::):laugh::):laugh:

HIAZ THAR DOOD! I love Ash! I choose you, Pikachu!

Hope you have a short time here!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Alright.. this thread won't get anyone anywhere.

& It's certainly no welcome thread anymore.

So.. tis now closed. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back