• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy!

Kotaro Light

Light Shinobi
Years
  • Hello fellow fans of Pokemon! How are y'all doin' today. I am new to this site, but am hoping to recieve a warm welcome!

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Welcome to the old community! We are welcoming, kind, and very rarely infected with Pokerus, so, ya know, be careful our amazing Pokemon skills. If you're into Wi-Fi battling, head over to our Wi-Fi section where you can, uh, battle and trade over Wi-Fi. Simples! Or, you can discuss the latest games in our Black and White section. Or you can battle our resident gentleman action hero- I.E, me! Or not. Anyway, if you ever need something, a hand with anything or a voice to pipe up for you, then just come and find me, ok? Good luck in the Pokecommunity, I hope you enjoy it here!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey bud, welcome to PC! UGh, silly thing I was doing along the way to this welcome: I was walking along side the stairs of destiny, I TOOK A LEFT! THEN A RIGHT! A LEFT AGAIN! THEN...WHAM! I HIT A BRICK WALL. Ugh. @-@;

But anyway.

How am I doing? How nice of you to ask: I'm cooool... with a side of hot~ If you catch my drift! Cause my drift is not such a drift...given. :3 Anyways, since your new, and a fellow fan of pokemon, why not check out the pokemon boards? Like for example, the Black and White boards is where you can discuss pokemon Black White, or maybe the HeartGold and SoulSilver board, where you can basically talk about the HG / SS games. Eh, well, there are way more boards than that, juuuuust do whatever interests you. <3

Well anyways, happy posting! I...kind of wish I learned more about you, but...them's the breaks~ If you wanna just chat sometime, we can do so over VMs or PMs. <3 I hope you'll have fun! I got some stars to climb again~ <3

Back