• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hacking Team: Team Light

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    yes most deferentially read the updated story line in pokemon light beta thread in the progesive hack forum I am still working on concepts on paper first

pokerachi

owning team
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    Skills: mapping
    Proof of work: im not good with screen shots soz
    Past experience: none
    Contact information: pm or email
    Time zone -1
    Age ???

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    sorry I will fix it right now on the thread but the team already has 3 mappers so no more mappers are needed can you do anything else

pokerachi

owning team
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    yes i can do a little sprites not really good with scripting 1 sec

ill bug fix or beta test

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    yes i can do a little sprites not really good with scripting 1 sec

ill bug fix or beta test
    little as in a couple or sprites or as in a few sprites and we already have a beta tester well exsept more when the beta gets released witch is coming soon oh and I cant accept you for anything unless you can provide some proff of work like a pic in vishual boy you can take a screen capture or just a screen shot of a pic anything but some proff of work is needed

pokerachi

owning team
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    ok ill give work i found out how to do screen shots lol so of visual boy? kk

also can u make a beta thats not ips
    New Hacking Team: Team Light

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    dont worry the bata will be in ups hahah you could just press prtscn buttune then go to painte and paste then save or in visual boy go to file screen capture

pokerachi

owning team
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    i did here is pic already

also can u make 1 in the furture thats zip im not really use 2 patching

also soz about asking about beta so much if its annoying u

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    no its okay I dont mind if you ask about betas in the pic all I see is a torchick fighting a pocheana I dont see any hacking done it looks like a plane old ruby beginning o and patches is the only way I can post links on this forum I cant like to zips with the actual rom in it thats against pc rules

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    Like I said Were not accepting mappers at this time is there anything else you can do and provide some proff
    like i said no more mappers needed and your maps need a lot of work go to the tutorial section

hmmm k fine but i thought u meant proof that i hack

o whops just noticed this post

Last edited:

pokerachi

owning team
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    i quit trying this the unlz gba is being gay if there is anything besides scripting and spriting ill prob do it so just tell me

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    did you try OW spites overwould editing with the program overwourld editor hmm try reading some tutorials to help you (sorry If I sond generic but its true tutorials are a big step in rom hacking)

Back