• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hacking Team:The Nightmare Hackers

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2012
    ok well i can make a bunch of videos any style but i cant my computer just broke and is getting fixed but i can make some proof of my hacking skills like changeing the name of the titlescreen and the charisard, i can map ok not great but ok so just give me a task and ill see what i cant o.

Artonkn

Sup.
    Years
  • Well I think we changed it from Fire Red to Saphire.

So how about for proof of hacking skills, edit the words to say "Pokemon Proof" and urpossible change the kygore into a Rattata.

:) If you can't change in to something like rattata or something like that at least try at least something i guess.

:) :) :) :) :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    ....................::application form::.....................

What is your first name?
    What skills can you put towards this hack?
    Any proof of this skill?
    Any past experiences?
    How can I or another member contact you?

What is your first name?jenson
    What skills can you put towards this hack? help find better maps and maybe make some of my own
    Any proof of this skill?i have been on many team websites and made them alot of customers
    Any past experiences? yes map making new pokemon
    How can I or another member contact you? msn

Last edited:

Artonkn

Sup.
    Years
  • He'll be back. I hope :s

Evan when you are ready to send me what you have done send me the following...

Origianal Pkmn Saph
    Pokemon Nightmare <--- what you have done so far

So Once I have done what I need to do i can send you:

Origianal Pkmn Saph
    Pokemon Nightmare <--- what you have done so far
    Ips patch <--- what you have done so far
    Pokemon Nightmare <--- what I have done so far
    Ips patch <--- what I have done so far

Last edited:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • Hey guys this sounds really cool and i would like to be a part of this so that i might learn more about hacking myself. of course i will also contribute.

What is your first name?
    Wil (yes just one L lol.)

What skills can you put towards this hack?
    im not terrible at mapping and alrite at Overworld spriting
    Any proof of this skill? (video, spriting etc.)
    Go to the link in my sig. the heroes at the bottom(first i didnt make, second i did.
    Any past experiences? (Have you worked in another team before)
    i havent worked in another team before. im pretty new at hacking myself.
    How can I or another member contact you? (Email?, MSN?)
    I would rather not post my email in an open thread so PM me if i can join and ill tell you then.

Thanks in advance guys!

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
  • nice

they are cool! That would be a great help, all i need is a map or two that you have made (via screenshot) and you can be in!
    Question: Do you have experience with inserting overworlds into the game?

Another thing, we are changing to Pokemon Sapphire, would you be ok with that?

Last edited:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • thanks! give me a bit an ill get u that map (my progress has been super slow because of school and lately i decided to learn scripting. doesnt seem to different from programming so i might be able to help with that too.

i also forgot where i put the map : p

ill post it here though once i find it ok?

EDIT: and to answer ur question ive actually never tried inserting yet(havent put people in my map yet)
    i can probably do it though if im not mistaken it should just be routed by an offset(like scripts just with people).

also i forgot to mention (i dont know if u want them or not) i have all the sprites for D/P pokemon and i think their backsprites too if u want those in ur hack.

Last edited:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • hey guys still working on the map but i threw together a dark lugia sprite*(didnt know if u had one yet)*

here ya go
    EDIT: oh ya btw i noticed someone said something earlier about a shiny dark lugia that would be red.
    first off bad @$$ idea. Second, im goin to try to get one of those up with the map.

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
  • nice, we could always use another spriter. Especially if ur learning scripting cuz right now im trying to do some mega scripting but end up screwing up. Im about to just delete all character events and just make complete new ones once we get a mega scripter.

as for the dark lugia sprite i made a back sprite... :P

lugiadark.png
    lugiadarkbacksprite.jpg

Used the same colors as the first one.
    pokemonelite2000.com

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2021
    What is your first name? Real name Svante... call me SwanteR! ^^
    What skills can you put towards this hack? I can do basic scripting... uhmm some mapping also. SPRITING.... but i'm not good at overworld... And i read the posts i think i can recolor dark lugia to shiny...
    Any proof of this skill? (video, spriting etc.) Uhmmm no proof though... butan map some towns and put a screenshot at it :D
    Any past experiences? (Have you worked in another team before) Never worked on a hack with a team but have been working With Derv1205.
    How can I or another member contact you? (Email?, MSN?) MY MSN is [email protected]... I'll be online as much as i can.

Please answer fast... I'm nervous

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2021
    Nice... i'll be starting recolor DL... which colors should he have... i can use other pokemons colors...

May I present... the SHINY
    shinydarklugiago8.png
    DARK LUGIA

Is anybody online??? Cause i made the shiny dark lugia...

Here's some maps i made in some minutes... I'm not good in Warping. So i cant make warps... : http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8538/somemapswg3.png
    showthread.php

Last edited:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • not bad on the shiny lugia dude :)

seems a little off to me though.... i don know maybe im just weird lol.

---------------
    heres the map i promised.(just a small town style map not too fancy)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2021
    nice map... though it looks like something is missing... Maybe a little lake?? Something little but meaningfull XD

Back