• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New & Hello!

anniellewellyn

A Technologic Faery
Years
  • Hi everyone! My boyfriend stumbled on these forums when looking up some ORAS stuff, and I decided to join (I'm more of a forum-goer than he is). I've been playing Pokemon since I was a kid and they first came out. Unfortunately I don't have my old games, since life happens. Pokemon is pretty much the only game I consistently play, haha, and I've never been very competitive about it. I'm a pretty chill trainer...though I have found myself getting addicted to the dang DexNav.

I also enjoyed Pokemon Conquest, the Mystery Dungeon games, and the Ranger games. I really really loved the Ranger games, though I know a lot of people didn't.

I know PC has a big roleplaying section and I might try to get into that, but I'm really shy and rusty so that might take a while...I look forward to meeting people and making friends!

Years
  • You definitely picked a great forum, so yeah I'm sure you will love it here, and yay for more veteran Pokemon fans around here. Welcome to you as well Annie!

I can say OR/AS are very fun, particularly the DexNav. My latest great catch from it was a female Marill with Huge Power and a 2 star Potential rating. Sadly I already had an assembled team when I caught her, but it was still fun. I even once got a male Pelipper with a Lucky Egg, may even think about using that item if I need it. Feel free to pop by the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire section if you want to discuss everything about the Hoenn remakes! I'm currently 6 badges into Alpha Sapphire, still have to get to Lilycove soon.

I also recommend the Roleplay Corner to you if you're interested in that part of the forums. RP's are pretty fun from what I've heard and there's a lot of dedicated regulars over there as well. I'm sure they'd be happy to make you feel at home, and no need to feel shy when you have a very helpful staff team at hand. They're always happy to help you settle in.

I guess that's all I'll leave here, but have a great time and do stick around!

- Hikamaru

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Oh my gosh, you will love these forums! I promise to you almost all the moderators, super-mods,admins, etc. are super friendly! I'm just like you! I'm usually not a big forum user, but this one's community is so friendly and helpful that you'll feel at home in no time! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! ^_^

anniellewellyn

A Technologic Faery
    Years
  • I'm at six badges in ORAS too! I'm taking my sweet time getting to Lilycove haha, I keep getting distracted with Secret Bases. I wasn't that into them in the original Hoenn games but this time, oh man I love them.

Years
  • I've never played Ranger since I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy the concept but it's always awesome seeing fans of the spinoff.. doesn't seem like they get enough love nowadays. :( Might try it sometime myself! Could very well end up really liking it. Anyways, big welcome, Annie!

Yeah my boyfriend's not much of a forumer anymore either, I'm the one that's pretty obsessed, hehe. But PokeCommunity is an awesome place to get into so I really do hope you enjoy it here! No need to be shy either so hopefully you break out of that soon enough (we understand starting off shy as we were all there at some point, myself included, though). Enjoy your stay, all right? I'm down to chat anytime so do message me if you like. n~n

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hey Annie! Welcome! I just started getting back into RPing myself, so definitely come over to that area and see what's offered. It's a great little section. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • New & Hello!

Oooh, cute username. I'll call you Annie in short, if that's okay with you!

New & Hello!

It's good to have you. It sounds as though you really enjoy the Pokemon spin-off games, which yeah, I can level with you! I love the Mystery Dungeon games, and I think Conquest is pretty underrated. I played only one Ranger game, but I had a great time with it too!

New & Hello!

Mmm, I wonder what it's like, starting an adventure as a pokemon in the Mystery Dungeon games..! Finding treasure, and exploring new places, aah!

New & Hello!

Then again, when I think about it, there are heavy themes in the Mystery Dungeon games too. Like for example.. the evil pokemon actually want to get rid of -- or kill you, and there's a chance that the world will be bathed in immense darkness and despair..

New & Hello!

But never mind that! Yeah, we got a great Pokemon Roleplay board too, so, check that out in your leisure! I'm in a RP myself, but, maybe we can roleplay together sometime! Other than that, I'm sure we can be great friends! Feel free to send me a message or friend request anytime! And I hope you will have an amazing tiiime~!

Back