• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    Hi guys, I'm new! I'm from England, and I don't feel like specifying my name for anonymity reasons so I'll go by the pseudonym of Vixen. I forgot about Pokemon for a few years but recently I've started playing the games again and digging out the Pokecards! I'll come here to roleplay and talk about the games and stuff and just generally be part of the community :3 I like to draw a lot too so I'll be part of the art community here as well, I'm excited to start drawing Pokemon again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I have two names on this forum: Ana and Megan. People can't figure out which one is my real name. xD But okay, I shall call you Vixen, and I shall welcome you here to the PokeCommunity! Glad for ya to join this amazing community. :D

It's awesome to see that you're into Pokemon again, and PC will help you retain that interest that you have...because here at PC, we love Pokemon, and we love it as much as you do. You can basically talk about ANYTHING you like about it... like the TCG, the Anime, the Manga, the games, or basically you can brag about your favorite Pokemon! Yes, we also have our very own Art Gallery, where you can post your Pokemon artwork. :D I look forward to seeing your work in the Art Gallery. ^_^

Well, I hope you indeed enjoy it here. Don't be shy to ask any questions you may have. :) Be sure you read the community rules before you jump into the discussions, and have a faaaaaabulous time! ^_^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hey, and welcome to PC! And welcome *back* to the world of Pokemon! I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site and I hope you have fun checking out our site, which has a lot of Pokemon realted goodness :) One question I always ask when someone mentions art - do you do trainers, too?

As for me, my true identity is a heavily guarded secret and I'm very careful not to reveal my real name... maybe one or two close friends on the site know it.

Well, hope you enjoy your time on our site, and have fun getting to know your fellow members :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    Thanks again for the welcome :) And yess I'd definitely draw trainers too, drawing Pokemon with their trainers is such a fun concept. I'll have to get round to drawing some Pokeart soon!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Thanks again for the welcome :) And yess I'd definitely draw trainers too, drawing Pokemon with their trainers is such a fun concept. I'll have to get round to drawing some Pokeart soon!

I can't wait to see your art! I love drawing trainers. I always draw Michi, my trainer with pokemon all the time! I'm excited to see it! I hope to see you around the forums! Have fun here, and if you need anything, give me a hollar.

BlixxNova

THEY GOT EATEN BY WILD POKEMON
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Welcome to the site!

I'd love to see your art sometime, and I'm glad your back into pokemon again c:

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    Thanks everyone :D I'm in the process of drawing my trainer persona with her Pokemon team so I'll put that up here somewhere when it's finished!

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    Hey Vixen! I'm also new. You're an artist? So am I!
    Do you have any site you post your work? Anyway welcome to the forums. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2011
    Hey Vixen! I'm also new. You're an artist? So am I!
    Do you have any site you post your work? Anyway welcome to the forums. :)
    I have a DeviantArt but I haven't gotten around to uploading anything yet! Mostly because I haven't gotten around to finishing any art yet haha :S

Back