• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here and need friends

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2014
    Hi all

Finally got myself a copy of Pokemon Y and could do with some friends on the DS as wouldn't mind enjoying a lot more of the features of the game , I've been playing pokemon from the beginning so always looking for new challenges and new friends in the game

Cheers for reading and hope to trade and battle with you soon

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to the forums, ShoppingTub! Hope you're enjoying your stay here so far! If you're looking for friends to trade and battle with, why not head over to the X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread? We have a lot of people listed there with their FC, Friend Safari info, and things like that; you're free to add anyone. Make sure to share your own Friend Code on the way too, so that others could add you back. Enjoy!

I'm moving your thread to The Welcome Lounge, by the way. Hope you don't mind. ^^"

Moved.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome! We're always accepting new friends for our friend list, and just in general terms! As said, feel free to check out the X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread if you'd like to add a lot of people who have entered their friend code upon a database. Feel free to post in yours as well! And yes, we also do indeed have forums for your trading and battling - the Battle Center for battling purposes, and the Trade Corner takes care of all your trading.

Hope that all helps you, and thanks for joining us! I'd love to be friends with you at anytime, and if you need any further assistance, feel free to message the staff! Have a good night!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Welcome to the forums.~ I hope you enjoy your time here. (:

Back