• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here and question

Years
  • I'm new here, and hopefully I can learn more about the DP metgame during my stay. My question is how long does it take a moderator to approve posts, as I made a RMT topic and it said a moderator had to review it.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC GGFan!

This is a great place to learn a bit more about competitive battling. Our Strategies and Movesets forum should help you out quite a bit. The mods down there are usually pretty quick about approving threads...If you follow all the guidelines you should see it pretty soon after it's posted, provided that one of them are online at the moment. =P

There's plenty of other stuff to do around here as well. I'm sure you'll find some cool topics to post on and a few awesome people to meet ^__^

If you have a question or two or just want to say hi, Don't hesitate to PM/VM me whenever you like. I'll be seeing you around I suppose. Have fun! =P

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    the mods are usually quik with aproving topics, so no worries about that.

I guess you'll learn fast enough about metagaming, but there's still plenty other stuff to do. so welcome to PC and have fun here!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! The rules and FAQ are reccomended before posting here.

For your question, it can take very quickly or might take a few days. The mods have lives and get many of these requets so don't worry.

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • hello GGFan, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. if you're going to stay here long, this forum has a great battling area and the battlers are very excellent at battling.

Years
  • Welcome GGfan to The PokéCommunity!
    Remember to read the rules and if you need any help just ask.
    You should check out all the forums here and you may find something that interests you as much or more than battling.
    Your question seems to be answered, it generally depends on if the staff are active at the time, for me it was less than an hour.
    Have fun here :D

Back