• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here and wanting to say Hi

ShinyCharizardz

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Hey,

Am new here, 26 live in Australia. Name's Andrew.
    Love Pokemon, of course, and want to make new friends (also might need some people to help with Dens)

Am a Shiny Hunter, have a full party of Shiny Pokemon and currently trying to get a shiny gym leader team (Poison).
    Currently have- Toxicroak, Dragopault, Gadervior, Charizard, Cloyster, and Umbreon. With a Ninetales (Kanto) bred just this week

Years
  • Welcome to PC Andrew! You sound neato. There's plenty of fellow shiny hunters roaming 'round these forums if you explore around.

Anywho, always nice to get another Pokemon fan into the community. I'mma be seeing you around hopefully!

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Sup Andrew, good to have you here.

What was the most difficult/tedious shiny you've hunted?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • What's poppin Andrew, welcome to Pokecommunity!

That's an impressive team of shinies. I don't know if I have the patience to collect like that but I admire the people that do.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community! Shiny hunting is always exciting, especially when you finally get what you want. We have a section dedicated to getting help in Raid Dens. Feel free to check it out. Enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2020
    Hi guys, Sukoru here, I am new to the community! I hope all you are doing great!

Back