• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here! c:

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    Hi! I'm Krysea, but feel free to call me Krys.

I found this forum and decided that I'd join since it looks very nice and friendly. :3 I've loved Pokemon ever since I got my first game, which was either Pokemon Emerald or the original DS version of Pokemon Dungeon. They're both easily my favourite games from the series. I have a few favourite Pokemon but I really like all of the Eeveelutions, Sandslash, and Celebi.

That's all, I guess. ^^ Hope to see all of you around soon!

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
    Years
  • Hey Kry and welcome to PC! :D Always good to see someone new about (not been around for long myself :) )

Wo0t for another Eeveelutions fan :D just got myself a charm bracelet with all of them on :D and nice choices on the games there! have to agree with dungeon :)

anyways yeah, if you ever fancy just chatting and wanting a giggle don't be afraid to message :)

hope to see ya around Kry and again welcome

Years
  • Hi Krysea

Allow me to be the first to say welcome to PC. I'm a new here as well & you are right there are a lot of nice people here :) I hope you have fun & talk to many of the nice people here. Eevee & its evolutios are some of my favorites too. Hope to see you around :)

(Darn Lokiepie beat me to it my system froze :laugh: welome the same :) )

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi! I'm Krysea, but feel free to call me Krys.

I found this forum and decided that I'd join since it looks very nice and friendly. :3 I've loved Pokemon ever since I got my first game, which was either Pokemon Emerald or the original DS version of Pokemon Dungeon. They're both easily my favourite games from the series. I have a few favourite Pokemon but I really like all of the Eeveelutions, Sandslash, and Celebi.

That's all, I guess. ^^ Hope to see all of you around soon!

Hi Krys, and welcome to PC.

We're a pretty active Pokemon forum where you can discuss loads of topics and interact with loads of people. Also, someone's always happy to help you if you get lost, given that we're a big forum. And we recently turned 10 back in September, sad you missed that celebration but we do have Christmas events coming up in a few weeks.

So, Emerald was your first game? I had fond memories of my 3rd Generation games, given it was my first generation game-wise as well. But I have been a general fan for longer than that. And we happen to have a club here for Eevee and Eeveelution fans, and I happen to be a member there myself.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need help or just talk feel free to contact me or a staff member.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Another Eevee lover, awesome! We already have some things in common. :D Welcome to the forum Krysea, and good to meet you. My Leafeon that I'm training right now says hi, too.

We are indeed nice and friendly, so it's great you joined up here! Since your first Pokemon game was probably generation 3, I'm a little curious on if you've ever tried gens 1 or 2? Those were pretty great despite being so old graphics-wise and worth trying even now, methinks. Though there's also HeartGold and SoulSilver, the remakes of Gold and Silver.. hope you've tried those! Well, actually, I hope you've tried almost all of the main series Pokemon games, because they're all great in their own ways. n n

Great that you've been posting around already though, I'm sure we'll keep running into each other in the future! PC is a nice place with lots of things to do, especially now that the holidays are nearing. You won't regret getting involved~

See you around and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all, I'm always open! <3

Back