• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here. DUH :D

Diageo

Corrupted...
    Years
    Hi new here, love pkmn, always have. 15 years old. Waiting for wireless internet since usb thing doesnt work with vista ¬¬

Hey everyone :D

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    hey hope you get wireless soon so we can mayby trade at a later date

Hope you fit in here enjoy yoourdself

meh

(i have a habit of saying meh now)

ROMan

INSERT USER TITLE
    Years
    Welcome, Diageo.
    Hope you have fun here, because it really is. Actually, I wish I could stay here all day and have very nice conversations with people! It's SO fun!

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    Yes welcome to PC I hope someone told you to read the rules

*checks on other posts* Nope well please remember to read rules I don't won't another newbie gone.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Yes welcome to PC I hope someone told you to read the rules

*checks on other posts* Nope well please remember to read rules I don't won't another newbie gone.

meh should of said that dont be like that other new guy *wont mention names*

meh

oh pm me if you want a trainor card

Diageo

Corrupted...
    Years
    thx for the welcome, and i'll read the rules tomorrow if that's ok.

And meh to ur trainer cards, they're SOOOO last year :D
    thx for the offer though, i wouldnt mind a banner though :D

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi there! Welcome to PC. I hope you have fun and make sure you read the rule, very important. So enjoy your stay and I will be seeing you around.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi there, Diageo. I'm Cedrik. I'm a 14 years old pupu. I don't have Wi-Fi. <~ That means that I can't battle/trade with you. I know, it sucks. But I guess that's life ._. ... Anyways, need help? Contact me, Vavavoom. :o

Back