• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here..Hi!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    Hey guys!I'm new here and I had been looking over the place for a while and decided to join.I hope that I can make some decent friends here and have a good time!If some of you noticed, my username is lanturn in japanese.It's there because I personally like lanturn as a favorite pokemon.I also was wondering, is there a battle forum for PBR?If not, it's ok.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Rantern,
    Welcome to PC (Pokemon Community)
    Hope you enjoy yourself!!!
    Please read the rules!!
    If you need any help PM me
    If you need/want a friend PM me
    I hope you get lots of friends.
    And welcome Agent Destroyer, I just noticed you were new too!!!
    Both of you can PM me for anything :)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey Welcome to PC Rantern!
    Have a great time here and read the rules!

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
  • hello, and welcome!
    if you need any pokemon, or anything EV training, just PM me, as I have a full Pokedex, and am currently running a Free EV training service.
    have fun here! ^__^

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    Welcome new member ^o^
    i hope you will have a good time here!
    Man we're popluar xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    Hey there! I see you have an interest in PBR. I don't have it, but heres the link to it.

Thanks for the link.I guess I'll be hanging around there and other places that don't have to do with pokemon D/P wifi, due to the fact that my wifi won't work for ds.

Back