• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here, I specialize in making fangames

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Hello, I am new to this community though not new to the internet in general. I specialize in making fangames, namely of the Zelda series, and am a big fan of Pokemon in general.
    I am an active member on a couple of Zelda fan sites, as well as having been on a couple of other sites. I recently came here from Serebii for my pokemon forum needs after not being satisfied by the way the forums are being handled over there.

Years
  • Awesome to have taken your time to join us, Orithan! It's always nice to have a friendly new face around, and I do hope you're enjoying yourself today.

If you're interested in fangames, we have the Game Development section for that as well as ROM Hacking for hack-based creations. Do take the time to visit both and see which one suits your taste better, but either way you will enjoy what they have on offer in terms of tools, resources, showcases and also general questions and answers should you need any assistance. Aside from that, there's so many other places to get involved in topics and chat with others, so I'm sure you'll fit in really well.

Also, I do feel that you were not happy with your previous forum but we have lots to keep you wanting to stick around so hopefully you'll be satisfied with our service and even make some new friends along the way. Have a good time around the forums, and if you need assistance contact a staff member!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Cool! I'm a big fan of the Zelda games in general; have you got a favourite Zelda game yourself? I enjoyed playing Twilight Princess most of all because it had quite a dark theme which was amazing, and of course I do like the classic Ocarina of time, soo much gore! Majora's Mask for the 3DS is gonna be pretty rad too, so can't wait for that. :3

Annnd a big welcome to PC to you, Orithan! Hopefully you'll have a greater experience here! And I look forward on seeing you around the forums; you can contact me anytime you wanna chat, and we can even become good friends! Nonetheless, see you later and have a great weekend. <33

Years
  • We have a huge fangame community so in that regard you'll find plenty to discuss. :) Welcome welcome, Orithan!

Yeah I'm not active on Serebii despite having joined in 2006 lol.. but PC is certainly awesome so you're sure to like it here regardless of what you're into. Have a good time and stick around, yes? Fitting in is hardly a problem and everyone is happy to chat so you're in good hands here. Enjoy. n~n

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Cool! I'm a big fan of the Zelda games in general; have you got a favourite Zelda game yourself? I enjoyed playing Twilight Princess most of all because it had quite a dark theme which was amazing, and of course I do like the classic Ocarina of time, soo much gore! Majora's Mask for the 3DS is gonna be pretty rad too, so can't wait for that. :3

Annnd a big welcome to PC to you, Orithan! Hopefully you'll have a greater experience here! And I look forward on seeing you around the forums; you can contact me anytime you wanna chat, and we can even become good friends! Nonetheless, see you later and have a great weekend. <33

My favorite Zelda game is a Link to the Past, followed by Skyward Sword and Oracle of Ages.
    I hope to enjoy this place; as I found Serebii too restrictive for my tastes and poorly handled in some places, especially the IRC. Hopefully I will be able to showcase one of my Zelda fan projects here soon enough (when I get a demo, at least). Though I have another thing that I am working on.

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    That's awesome that you make fangames! I admittedly haven't played much of the Zelda franchise, but Zelda is one of my favourite Nintendo character. I truly adore her. :)

If you're looking to get your Pokemon fill you're definitely in the correct place. I cannot compare PC to Serebii as I have only briefly visited but I must say the staff here are very accommodating and pleasant. Hopefully you can find your niche here.

Feel free to give me a shout if you're ever lonesome here! See you around.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • hey! Welcome! We hope we handle our rogue mods and admins better than the site you left! I hope you find everything in order, and if you don't I'm always up for questions. To start, why don't you check out the Poison Pokémon club and join up here? It'd be great to have you on the team! See you there!

Back