• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here, sorta.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    I don't know why I've never bothered to post here. I have been lurking around for hacked roms and such and now i guess I feel like posting. I have been addicted to pokemon ever since I was young and I still got my old collection of pokemon cards in the closet as well as the game cartridges. The latest game I played is the GBA Ruby/Sapphire version and now I plan to play D/P or platinum versions. I know I'm late on the scene but oh well. :P
    Anyone know of a hacked rom thats similar to Platinum that I can play on GPSP emulator on PSP? I know I can play the originals but i'm kinda disliking the exclusive pokemon in each versions.

Years
    I don't know why I've never bothered to post here. I have been lurking around for hacked roms and such and now i guess I feel like posting. I have been addicted to pokemon ever since I was young and I still got my old collection of pokemon cards in the closet as well as the game cartridges. The latest game I played is the GBA Ruby/Sapphire version and now I plan to play D/P or platinum versions. I know I'm late on the scene but oh well. :P
    Anyone know of a hacked rom thats similar to Platinum that I can play on GPSP emulator on PSP? I know I can play the originals but i'm kinda disliking the exclusive pokemon in each versions.

You love Emulation? We have just the place for you!

You're a little late on the scene, some of us still like the old-school games but I like the newer games better.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Weeee. You finally came out of your lurking bubble and started posting again! Even though your join date was two years ago, you're still considered as a new member because you started posting and becoming active...which is good. :P Welcome aboard. :D

Hikari linked you to the Emulation section of the forums, where you'll probably find the answer to your question about emulators. On the subject of D/P/Pt, I played Platinum before and I liked it, I recommend you that game. It's a bit more open than Diamond & Pearl themselves. It's okay if you're a bit late on the scene. I used to be waaaaay too late when I got to playing White three months after the official release. :P

Well anyways, Have a faaabulous time here, okay! ^_^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Haha, guess we're pretty much the same since I registered in PC because of rom hacks and stuff! Glad you will be joining us now! :'D .. Welcome!

If you enjoy hacking, you should try to learn so that you can make your own hack! So I'm pretty sure that your already familiar with the Emulation section, right? No need to guide you there. ^^; But yeah, there's a lot of section about Pokemon as well as those that aren't about Pokemon, so you should check them out!

There might be certain changes from the rules since you joined, so please read them over again! If you have any questions, or a friend, feel free to approach me, rawr! :'D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Took you long enough to post here, huh? Belated welcome to the forums! I wonder where you'll be posting here?

I'm more of a fan of BW these days. I think I'm more of a new things person, huh?

Have fun around the forums... and I hope that you can become really active!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I'm currently playing Liquid Crystal since it reminds me of G/S/C (nostalgia). Definitely looking foward to D/P and afterwards to B/W. So many interesting hacked roms out there.. :)

Back