• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here. What's up?

Teddy The Elite

Absol Is My Waifu~<3:D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Hey, I'm Teddy The Elite. Same guy on tSR if anyone goes on there. Love pokemon. It's amazing. And idk where to post this, but I need to trade someone my Magmar to evolve and trade it back, does anyone know how to help with that?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I sure do, you can post your trade-back request over in the Quick Trade Thread. I'm sure some nice person will come along and help you out with that. Or, you could always pull off the GTS trick... if ya feel like being a sly guy.

Not really sure which tSR you're talking about, but it's always great to see new members hailing from different boards. We get all the new, and none of the awkward "getting to know forum etiquette" stuff. \o/

Feel free to contact me if ya have any more questions, Teddy~ ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    There's also some sections here that might get interest you. So try to check them out as well. :3

Anyway. Welcome to PC. I see that you enjoy trading and stuff. And I believe that there are so many traders here too. So I bet you'll enjoy!

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
    I wish you enjoy this community but we have some rules... First: That thing about your magmar should be in a trade thread. Second: Nobody can laugh at my grammar or spelling mistakes 'cause I'm Spanish :p

Welcome here Teddy!! :D

PS: I could help you with that magmar thing, just send me a PM.

Teddy The Elite

Absol Is My Waifu~<3:D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Thanks everyone, for the welcome and forum tip. tSR is The Spriters Resource. We just call it tSR there so I forget sometimes. hahaha.

DemonicDee

PokéDevil
    Years
    Welcome to PC. We just call it PC sometimes so we forget too. :D
    Have a great time, theres alot to doo. :)
    -Dee

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay.
    If you have any questions you can contact an administrator.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back