• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here! xD

Years
  • Hello Poke-fans! So I'm basically new here, but I've been in the forum life for some time now! I love forums because I get to chat and meet new people. Well I like most anime in general my favorites are One Piece, Pokemon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Zatch Bell, Death Note, Naruto and DBZ. But I like ALL animes in general. I play soccer and my favorite player is Mesut Ozil lefty power for life! Ahh I hope I can get along with most if not all of you here! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Mesut! Welcome to PC!

PC has a look of anime fans it's seems. I love a lot of anime myself including some of the ones you've mentioned. Hitman Reborn, Pokemon, Naruto and Death Note to be exact. Some of my other favorites include Durarara!!, Lucky Star, Soul Eater, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Azumanga Daioh and bunches more! As a fan of so much anime you'll love the General Entertainment section. You can talk about anime and Japanese culture there and also music, movies, book and other forms of entertainments too! This excludes video games cause we have another section for that. Not alot of anime have threads for discussions there, but you can always make thread for them! There's even a thread to discuss soccer too right here. I do like soccer a bit myself though I never really was good at it. I tried out for the soccer team in my freshman year of high school and dropped out three days later. D: I'm not very athletic and the workouts were too much for me. :( I do enjoy watch it now and now , but my favorite sport has to be baseball. This forum has tons of non-Pokemon sections which shows how much variety we have.

Though Pokemon is the main thing we focus on here. Besides the anime, what else do you like about Pokemon? Just wondering! There's alot of great boards and topics we for Pokemon here for any type of fan whatever you like just the games or love the anime or even play the card game. Right away though I can suggest you to check out Pokemon Anime . They could always use some more company and the moderator there,EnternallyAnna is really dedicated to maintaining her section so it's always full with discussions with lots to talk about. I watch the anime pretty frequently myself. I recently got back into it with the second Enlish season of the Black and White/Best Wishes series, Rival Destinies. I'm currently catching up with Diamond and Pearl, the only series of the anime I skipped. But I really like it so far! Just out of curiosity, are you getting Pokemon X and Y? I'm very hyped for those games cause they look like they'll be amazing so far! If you're excited too, you can always check out the Pokemon X and Y section to discuss and keep with all the news.

Ahaha I type an awful lot! Hope to see you around here and that you can enjoy yourself. Making friends is easy here cause we're a nice bunch who isn't hard to get along with. Many people are willing to chat with others so don't be shy to talk to people. You can VM or PM me anytime! Also , the moderators are there to help you so be sure to ask them any questions or concerns you may have!

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • Welcome buddy to PCf, not only Pokémon but all other anime can be discussed here, just post in the right sections and its all fine.

Years
  • Hey there Mesut, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like everyone above me has covered all that we have to offer here at PC, but I stopped on by to welcome you personally! (:

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here if you haven't done so already, to keep you out of trouble, since the last thing we want to see out of new members is them getting an infraction by not following the rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad to help you out!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Always feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat with me! ^_^

Years
  • Thanks guys and yeah! I've been playing Pokemon games since Pokemon Blue & Pokemon Stadium 2! Those were my first Pokemon games ever and I really loved them!

Back