• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here

Impmon

Digimon: Gears ******
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Hey there... I'm Impmon, and I'm a Digimon and Pokemon fan.

I'm currently working on a hack of Fire Red... and I heard this place was a good place to go if you're working on a hack.

So, here I am! Haha.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Man, everyone seems to be working on hacks lately.

Anyway, welcome to PC Impmon. I'm also a fan of Digimon, although not as much as Pokemon.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Impmon!

I think you've come to the right place =P....We definitely have some people that can help you out with your hacks, and we're also pretty big pokemon fans here as well. I think you'll be quite happy here!

Read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you have any questions or just want to say hi!

So get posting and have fun!

Impmon

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Ahh... thanks haha...

I've been working on hacks for about two years... just got my tools and stuff through youtube.

I already know how to do everything except scripting... tried, and that sucks...

Impmon

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Thanks Haha... Im gonna make a thread soon for my hack.

Scrapbox

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Hey there Impmon!
    I myself am also a huge Digimon fan. I take it that Impmon is your favorite?
    Anywaysm welcome! Enjoy your stay. I would love to help you if you have any questions!

Impmon

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Yeah, Impmon is pretty badass :P

and thanks for the welcome and all haha

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yes, the Pokécommunity is a pretty good place to do all things fan-hack related. We do have quite an extensive section devoted to it, not to mention a decent amount of excellent hackers that quite enjoy giving out pointers. ;D

Welcome to the community, Impmon.
    I have to say that I absolutely adored Digimon back in the day and season three was definitely my favorite! The storyline felt so much more realistic than the rest of them, right?
    (I assume that's where you got your love for Impmon... I could be wrong. xD)

One must learn scripting in order to produce a "Grade A" hack, Impmon!
    If you ask any high caliber fan-hacker, I'm sure they can lecture you on the importance of being able to make your own scripts. One can't really make a new game without this ability, to be honest. Otherwise a hack... would be more like a modification. :o
    (Don't despair; I'm sure you will learn it in no time while you're here!)

Please do enjoy the community and all it has to offer you.
    I can't wait to see your project. ;D

Edit: Just speaking from the voice of experience, Impmon. I am a recently retired ROM hacker, so I do know quite a few things.
    Teams are nice and all, but hacks usually don't make it too far if the main hacker doesn't at least have a background in scripting knowledge. However, I wish you all the luck in the world on your project.

Last edited:

Impmon

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Yes, Season 3 is amazing :D My absolute favorite xD

And about not being able to hack without learning to script... not entirely true. That's why you have teams ;)

I have a friend who doesnt cringe at code... he said he'd attempt to learn it. And I'm sure I'll make friends with some other scripters... haha.

But thanks for the welcome!

Impmon

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Thank you for the welcome and your support! Haha

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    welcome to the community Impmon^^! i would like to try ur 2 years fireRed Hack. and yea this is the right place to show ur hacked roms here! and i hope u learn alot of things here!

Back