• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

PingPongYeti

Genius
Years
  • This would be about my first time posting here, so I hope that I am going to be useful and stuff when it comes to discussions. Hi everybody, you all seem a likable sort

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm a big fan of Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello hello. :3

Welcome to the forums, PingPongYeti. xD

Have fun around here, and remember to follow the rules.

Do that, and all will be right with the world forums.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You, my friend, have made my day with your username. (b'')b

As long as you just stick to your opinions and stray away from repeating the same points as previous members, you'll be very valuable in discussions. Nothing too difficult, I think you'll agree.

Hope you enjoy being apart of this likable sort. See you around.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Dont forget to review the rules and I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions you can ask me.

Back