• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Hi Im new here. Im Shiny Celebi from such forums as Bulbagarden. I thought Id join here and see what it was all about.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Welcome. C: Nice to meet you Celebi~
    I hope you like it here. I've been a member for about a month and its a really nice place! The members are also all very friendly.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask me or a more experienced member.

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    Hey and welcome, SC.

your username looks familiar

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Hey there Shiny Celebi welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. It's AshPikastar from BGMF. I hope you have a great time here.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I was a Bulbagarden once. It was a cold foggy tuesday, and yeah idk what the weather was like, but I was there once. If you ever heard of Volbeat there, then you know who I am. :D

Welcome to the forums, Shiny Celebi. :)

New Here

So just do whatever it is you like doing at Bulbagarden here. I'm sure you'll fit in just as well, since we're a nice community. Make sure you read the rules and stuff, since I'm sure they're different than over there, and have a great time here! :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey there! I know you! You should recognize me. Anyway, welcome to PC, and have fun! Oh, and if you need any help, feel free to ask someone experienced. Go on - start exploring!

Back