• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here :/

Years
  • Name's Cain and Im new here. Mostly interested in trying out good pokemon/fakemon games. I guess I'll try checking out the fan-fic section too I guess.........

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi Cain! Are you mostly interested in fanfic writing? You'll totally love our Fanfiction & Writing section. Either you're interested in reading some of our fics or maybe have one planned. You'll enjoy our fascinating community. ^_^

So, don't be shy! We're really friendly and we don't bite xD First read the rules though! And you can always send me a message should you have any questions or concerns. ok! Seeya!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there Cain! I don't often go into The Game Dev section where the Pokemon/fakemon games are made but a few of my friends have been showing me things from the games they're working on lately and they look insanely awesome, so you should definitely check out the section and see what's going on. Pretty as it all looks it all flies right over my head lol

Welcome aboard anyway, I hope I see you around! :)

Back