• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Years
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum here.
    The reason that i am here on this forum is just because i like to play pokemon on the DS and just having fun ^^

Cid

Years
    Aw, hey Emperor. Everyone starts someplace. And being new shouldn't be taken negatively, it's an exciting time for everyone! At least you don't seem too bothered, so that's great. That being said, welcome to the forums.

So you come from the Netherlands, eh? I hear it's a great place. I know a few Dutch people who are great on their own. Maybe you can include yourself into the list, eh? You mentioned playing Pokémon on your DS. Honestly, if you've played any game at all, then you're all set to discuss with people in their respective forums, haha. Or if you find somewhere else interesting in this forum, then check it out! Just keep in mind their own stickied rules and threads and you'll surely have fun. A lot of fun places in PC to do that last bit, too. Here's hoping you enjoy yourself, and stick around.

Years
    Hi all,

The reason that i am here on this forum is just because i like to play pokemon on the DS and just having fun ^^

Hi there, you must be a fan of Empoleon.

Give me a VM if you want a shout out.

Contact a moderator if you have questions.

- Hikari10

Years
    Hey there and welcome to PC! The Pokemon games are great and you should have a lot of fun here. Whatever it is your interested in doing like battling, trading, or even discussions Pokemon we got it all here. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Hi all,

Hi and welcome to the forum! PC is a very neat and organize place to be, and the everyone is very friendly around here. Don't be afraid to participate and socialize anywhere you go here!

I take it we've got a Empoloen fan here :cool: Guy's obviously a unique one, and someone wanted to welcome you too
    New here

^
    Hope you have a great time here, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask anyone!

Years
    @ Cid
    Thank you for your comment :)

I am playing Pokemon since the very first Generation: Pokemon Red & Blue. I buyed Pokemon Red first, then Blue.

After that, I buyed Pokemon Gold (best Pokemon Game, in my opinion, because it is more extended then the other Pokemon Games).

And for the GBA, I have Pokemon Ruby (2 bad that they dont put those Secret Base system in the other Pokemon Games).

And because Pokmon Gold was awesome, I had buyed Pokemon Hearth Gold. And of course, I dont want to miss the newest Generation, so i have Pokemon Black.

I am training a Stalling Sandstorm Team right know. Only problem is, I can't find a 'clean' Jerachi with the right Nature (1 without EV points) + I need a Gliscor with Posion Heal (I don't know how Dream World works, I have read some stuff about it, but it is not that clear to me).

@ Hikari10
    Yes indeed, I am an Empoleon fan.
    And I will contact a moderator if needed ^^

@ Brickbusterx
    The Pokemon Game are the best RPG's in my opinion, because its very extended. Personal, I like to battle. But to be honest, I have only battled against friends and not played against other online (this is because I want a EV trained Team first).

@ Sector Revenge
    Thank you,
    I notice that the people here are friendly indeed (I am glad that the people are friendly)
    and I will contact someone if need :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    Welcome! I am also a newbie here but from what I have seen this is an awesome place!

Back