• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW HERE

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • Haha hey there Clay, nice to meet you.

I find your honesty refreshing. You wouldn't be the first person to join to download ROMs and I'm sure you won't be the last :P. Welcome to the community though, and I hope you stick around to hang out with us for a bit - you might find you like the people as well as the ROMs! :D

But happy downloading! Enjoy! :P

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC!

The Emulation area is a pretty big part of PC; a good chunk of us joined solely for that reason at first, myself included! But eventually I decided to start exploring around and got to like the forum as a whole since it was a lot friendlier and mature than any other forum I'd been on. Hoping the same goes for you in the future, but either way, regardless of what you joined up for, I hope you enjoy yourself and are happy with the hacks here! :3

See you around, all right? n_n

Back