• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW HERE!

Years
    Hey everyone, my name is John, I have been a pokemon fan since I could remember it coming available back in the 90s. Im 24. And still play like no tomorrow. Kinda fell off the wagon for a bit on it. but started going through my things a while back and finding my old stuff from when it came out, started playing the originals, then started playing it again early this year. Im so glad to be able to find a community here for this! Didnt think there would of been one, but I was wrong! I Live in Orlando, Fl at the moment, ((Travel A lot in the country and out of the country for my tattoo career)) But I hope to meet people on here and well, Have fun playing pokemon!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there John! Good to see ya, and it's a pleasure to meet ya! Yeah, Pokemon is like...THE BEST GAME EVER, and yeah, I play it like no tomorrow myself...although it's been quite a while for me! Pokemon will stick around with you, because well..you grew up with it and it'll always come back to you. :3

What games are you currently playing? Are you up to date on 5th generation? It's alright if you're not, although I recommend you to get the latest games! The storyline will grasp you every minute of it. :D

It's great that you found PC as your go-to community for Pokemon! We're more than just a community though! We're a family! The members here are amazing, and everyday you'll find a lot of stuff here to do and/or to talk about. :)

Well, hopefully you can stick around, and see ya! Have fun! :)

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
    Years
    Welcome to PC, John!

I am also new here; but in my first few hours, I can honestly say you'll have a fantastic time here.

I hope you have a lovely day!

Years
    Hey everyone, my name is John, I have been a pokemon fan since I could remember it coming available back in the 90s. Im 24. And still play like no tomorrow. Kinda fell off the wagon for a bit on it. but started going through my things a while back and finding my old stuff from when it came out, started playing the originals, then started playing it again early this year. Im so glad to be able to find a community here for this! Didnt think there would of been one, but I was wrong! I Live in Orlando, Fl at the moment, ((Travel A lot in the country and out of the country for my tattoo career)) But I hope to meet people on here and well, Have fun playing pokemon!

Hello John, and welcome to PC!

You're 24? Can't believe you still play Pokemon. I'm 20, and I only just got Black 2 and White 2. My adventure starts on Tuesday, so wish me luck and I hope it is an awesome one. I've been a long-time fan like you despite starting with the games fairly late (3rd Generation) and we're a great forum where you can discuss with others about the games.

Trust me, POKEMON IS THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED and I'm never quitting. Cos it was a franchise I grew up with. Have you played the 5th Generation games yet? They're pretty awesome and shaked up the franchise a lot.

Have fun here, stick around and feel free to talk to me via VM!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back