• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here

DjZephyr

Mystic
Years
  • Hello. I'm DjZephyr and I guess i'll start with my favorite Pokemon. It is Magmortar (second is yanmega).
    I was going to PC from google searches for a while but never actually signed up,my friends also had something to do on there forums and I didn't when I was at there house so I decided to join.I also like the background so that's another thing I liked about PC in particular. Looking forward to my experience here!

Years
  • Hello Zephyr (mind I just call you that?) and welcome!

So, a Magmortar fan? Not often we see fans of that thing around here but nice to see it get some love. If you found PC via a Google search, you were definitely making the right decision to join because we have loads of fun topics and a helpful, friendly memberbase. And the skins PC has are really awesome it's so hard not choosing a favorite (I'm using Chromatic right now) so I'm sure you'll stick around and post in some topics.

Is there any particular parts of PC you're interested in? We have topics ranging from Pokemon games to ROM hacks to even plain old chit-chat, so I'm sure there's something you like given how big the forum is and don't worry if you feel scared, because we have people who can help. I advise reading the rules so you can stay out of trouble because it's sad when a new member breaks even the simplest of rules. There are also the staff members in red, orange and blue who can help you with anything, like Cirno who is our mod of this section, The Welcome Lounge. She'd love to help you out with anything, but our other non-staff also like to lend a hand as well such as myself.

Have an awesome time here, and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hey there DjZephyr, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

So I notice your two favorite Pokémon coincidentally happen to be 4th generation-introduced evolved forms of two Pokémon already introduced (Magmar and Yamna), haha. But like you, I too discovered PC through Google just through a search for "pokemon forum", but I immediately joined right after I found it, and I pretty much felt welcomed into the community. As my friend Nichole suggested, we have several different themes and styles to choose from, and I assume you're talking about the default theme, Let's Fly Together. I use a theme here known as Chromatic (same as Hikari) because I like the narrow-ness of it and because it's the best-supported theme for my profile atm. Other than that, you'll really enjoy it here at PC! We are a very friendly community and I can guarantee you'll make lots of friends and meet many here with common interests to you! And you also can post either as much as you want or as little as you want, and wherever you post is all completely up to you! (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction onto their profile from committing several repeat offenses, but I trust you aren't one of those people ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate and take your time in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would really be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need them! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, DjZephyr! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also more than welcome to either send me a PM and or leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey ya DJZephyr! Welcome to PC! :D

Yeah a lot of the styles (the background) we have are very impressive! The default style , or Let's Fly Together , is really good looking! Right now I'm using Chromatic 2.0. I just really like the look and feel ofit. You should definitely look through all the styles to see ones you like that you'll love. You gotta thanks alot of our wonderful web designers for making such wonderful styles. :)

You should tell you more about yourself! Is there any reason you joined us beside just finding us on Google? Any thing about Pokemon you like, such as a certain generation or I happen to notice you really like Magmortar. I always though Magmar was a neat Pokemon but I can't say I like Magmortar as much, but it's still a cool Pokemon. Hope you can respect my opinion. ^_^ Do you like alot of other Fire-types? If you do, you can always take a look at the Fire Type club we have. Pokemon Clubs is a good place to start for now in my opinion. Clubs are really fun to be involved with and a great way to meet people with common interests. You can easily makes lots of friends there! There's also other boards you can look at here too. We have lots of variety here for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon topics. Just get exploring the place!

I hope you can make lots of friends here. We're nice so it shouldn't be too hard. If you have any question always remember you rely on Questions & Feedback, plus the moderators are there for you too! See you around , have fun, and enjoy your stay here!

Years
  • You mean the forum themes, yeah? They're amazing - I really wish I could praise every one of our style artists for such an amazing job. Right now I'm using the Azure Fantasy skin but it's always so, so hard to choose which to go with. Which one're you using? Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, a lot of people seem to stumble upon the forum through google, which includes myself as well, though it's always great to join up since you can participate in all the discussions that way. I'm sure you'll have lots to talk about depending on what interests you have, so check out what we have to offer here! ;P We have discussions for every generation as well as places to chat about other parts of the series, like the anime and trading card game, so this is a lovely little haven for all Pokemon fans. And Magmortar is quite the awesome Pokemon so you've got good taste. I prefer cute/small Pokemon though, but there are a lot of others that are just hard to to not love - like Flygon and Absol d'aww. <3 I'm sure you'd enjoy places like Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trivia as they're great places for beginners and even better places to make friends, so those would be areas I'd suggest if you're ever looking for some pointers.

Be sure to keep posting and have a wonderful stay here, DjZephyr! We totally love you new guys and want you to stick around for as long as possible. If you ever need help with anything Pokemon-related you can ask in our boards as well, so that's another plus. If you have questions about the forum or how things work here, though, check out the helpful Questions & Feedback board and post away. You're free to contact a moderator personally as well, so don't ever hesitate! We don't bite and don't plan on ever changing that. :D;

Now go on and have fun! Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your stay better around here and I'll hope to see you evolve into an active regular soon down the line.

DjZephyr

Mystic
    Years
  • Thanks People! I thoroughly read the rules before making this post so I got that done. The forum theme im using is Forest Savage (really like that one :3). Ill check the fire type club out. Thanks!

Back