• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here

Years
    Hello everyone my name is Andrew or TheShinyCharizard as you can see! I am twenty four so I grew up with pokemon from the very first series! I don't think you can beat it in my eyes. I haven't played any pokemon in quite awhile, in fact the last game I played was Ruby I think. I have just gone and bought myself Pokemon X and a DS because, you know why not! Anyway I'll stop rambling now. I love the look of the site as well! I accidentally stumbled across it but I am happy that I did.

Last edited:
    Years
    Welcome aboard Andrew, and how are you doing?

I'm around close to your age (I only turned 23 around a week ago) so it's good evidence that we have older Pokemon players out there. So apparently you missed the 4th and 5th Generations as far as I'm concerned, but hopefully you'll consider getting around to playing them since they can be played on a 3DS and both generations (especially Platinum, HG/SS, B/W and B2/W2) are great games on their own.

And great to hear you stumbled across PC randomly, it's always fun when you discover things yourself. Good luck with X and I hope you'll enjoy sharing your experiences about the game! I'll be sure to catch you very soon.

Why not for sure. <3 XY and ORAS were so good, hope you'll end up getting the R/S remakes at some point too. Welcome to the forum, Andrew!

Haha if you found us on accident I'm sure it was meant to be... ;p Since this forum is just so lovely and quite active. Be sure to discuss your experiences with us in the X&Y forum here but otherwise have an amazing time posting. Be sure to shoot me a message if you'd like to chat anytime!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2015
    Hello Andrew! The fact that you are called TheShineCharizard tells me yiu are awesome, because, you know, charizard! Good luck in X and I must say, lucky :p
    I'm 17 so I don't get enough money to buy myself a ds and I really want to play X!

Furthermore ruby is my favourite gba game. Although when I hack its on a fire red rom because its easier.

Anyway now I'll stop rambling now haha.

But I really hope you enjoy it here!
    Greeting from our community!

Now gimme a hug!!! (>^..^)>

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Hi there and welcome! =D I hope you enjoy playing X! There are some really nice new Pokemon introduced in Gen 6. If you ever get around to playing the Ruby/Sapphire remakes, I doubt you'll be disappointed!

Back