• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New HG/SS Japanese Trailer & Pokemon Festa Video Discussion

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
  • OMG!!! yo, that was amazing!! and did i see a double battle against entei and raikou with suicune helping you?! wow amazing

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
  • OMG!!! yo, that was amazing!! and did i see a double battle against entei and raikou with suicune helping you?! wow amazing

I can't tell what you mean exactly, but if you were thinking that the double battle was part of the story line (which it sounds like that's what you meant), it isn't. It's just them showcasing the 3 legendaries in an organized battle :P You can see the wireless connection bar in the corner >_<

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    FINALLY!

Proper racing! That looked completely awesome, seems like we finally can just control one and see the other racers!

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • I can't tell what you mean exactly, but if you were thinking that the double battle was part of the story line (which it sounds like that's what you meant), it isn't. It's just them showcasing the 3 legendaries in an organized battle :P You can see the wireless connection bar in the corner >_<

lol o i just saw the wifi connection -_- well thats a let down but im still happy with the comercial i also like the racing view

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    That was EPIC! I loved the 3D Dogs and Birds! Oooo and the Sprout Tower looks awesome!!!

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Really? I think it's quite awful. :(

What the video proves is my theory that buildings will pan into view when you enter them. Like how the Battle Frontier in Platinum does it.

I kind of agree. I'm still hyped about the game, but that trailer didn't do much for me.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    This video is really cool, i think all the 3-D scenes, especially at the beginning with the dogs, ho-oh, and lugia were especially epic. I cannot wait for this game to come out!!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • No the trailer sucked it was good but meh. I was talking about the games nothing can be better then them. Also panning in is great as we can now see whole buildings.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This is the video shown at the 12th movie PreShowing.

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
    Years
  • The trailer was basically this:
    LOOK WE CAN MAKE 3D ON DS WOO
    Honestly, you people are expecting too much out of new trailers. They leaked so much info, that the only leaking they will do in the future is in the September issue of CoroCoro, which comes out in August

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I must say that trailer was a bit disappointing, I was kinda expecting more for an official trailer which it did not look like at all

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    OMG!!! yo, that was amazing!! and did i see a double battle against entei and raikou with suicune helping you?! wow amazing
    No...thats a wifi battle...

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Whats the racing about? that looks interesting, although i'm guessing its wi-fi related =/
    the gameplay looks good, but the starter costantly following you will annoy me.

Back