• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
  • Chapter 2: Gettin' Ziggy With It con.(again)
    "Yes!", the two shhouted at the same time. "We caught, a Zigzagoon!"

"Wait a minute", Jazmine said, confused. "We have a little problem"

"I think you're right", Peter agreed. "Who gets it?"

"Well, I think we should battle for it, one on one!", Jazmine stated.

"You're on!", Peter replied, a smile starting on his face.

"Pyu, lets go, start with a Tail whip!" Pyu wagged its tail, and Maggie stopped to admire the cute fashion.

"Maggie, snap out of it and hit with a Smokescreen!" Smoke spread around the field and obscured the vision of the two rivals.

"Pyu, stay low and clear the smoke with a Thundershock!" The blast of thunder ran through the smoke, and cleared it away in two.

"Maggie, Ember!" The two simple words sprung to life, as a ray of fire blasted Pyu up into the air, and landed with a thump.

"Don't let that happen, Pyu, get up.....Pyu?" The small Pokemon slowly rose. It turned around to face the Maggie, and the Magby immediatley stopped, as the small tail of Pyu shook."It's..so...cute!"
    Pyu had combined Charm and Tail Whip, thrusting Maggie into a state of shock.

"Maggie, snap out of it!", Peter pleaded, but Maggie wouldn't budge.

"Okay Pyu, show 'em what your made of, full-force, THUNDERSHOCK!" The result was incredible, as the blast of electricity sent Maggie back, knocking it out as it hit atree. "Nice, Pyu!", Jazmine shouted, overjoyed.

"That was impressive", Peter said handing Jazmine the pokeball that contained the Zigzagoon.

"You guys did great, too!", Jazmine said with a smile. Peter flashed a smile back and walked away, with a wave.

"Bye!", Jazmine called as her friend disappeared into the trees. "Now to you", she glanced at the pokeball. "I'll name you Liz" With that, Jazmine placed the pokeball in her pocket, and scooped up Pyu. They walked further down the path, and finally, they reached a sign stating, "Next town, up ahead" Jazmine smiled at the news, and saiod, "Well Pyu, we did it, we made it this far"

"Pichu!", Pyu replied.

"Let's move on!", and the two friends walked further down the path, and further down their journey.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • All: Sorry I haven't updated the posts yet! I've been busy and all so yeah here are the updates:

sasuneuchiha: Ok post...but for future battling posts try to add some more detail ok?
    Turtwig grew to lvl. 7!
    Poocheyana grew to lvl. 5
    Poocheyana learned Howl!
    Sam received 2 Oran Berries, 1 Pecha Berry, and 1 Cheri Berry!

GhostPrincess: Good starting post! Can't wait to read the rest:).

Dark_Link12: It's fine...I guess you'll get a little exp for beating the Bellsprout...
    Beldum grew to lvl. 6!

King: Good post!
    Pyu grew to lvl. 7!
    Jazmine received a lvl. 3 Female Zigzagoon nicknamed Liz!!

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Chapter 2, Part 3: Vs Gyrados

The sun shined brightly as Sam woke up. He recalled yesterday's events and felt a little giddy, even now. As he looked around, he spotted his 2 pokemon, Turtwig and Poochyena, laying in the sun. "Aw....they look so cute right now," Sam said happily. Turtwig was his starter and had gotten much stronger yesterday, and Poochyena had just been caught and was already stronger and had learned a new move. Sam was so proud of his pokemon. "Guys! Wake up! I need your help!" Sam said rather loudly. Immediatly, his pokemon were up and ready. "I need you to go and look for some berries so I can season breakfast," Sam said, striking a fire. They were actually gonna have cooked berries, but this was, in Sam's opinion, the best way to get them to find the biggest berries they could find. He was also going to add a little bit of ground pokefood to his pokemon's breakfast, so that they got nutrients.

After a few minutes, his pokemon came back carrying some huge berries. Sam immediatly started grilling them. His pokemon sat there, curious as to what Sam was doing. "I'm just cooking the berries to add a bit of warmth. While they cook, do you guys wanna practice a bit?" Sam asked. His pokemon eccstatically replied with what seemed to be a yes. Soon, Turtwig was dodging Poochyena's powerful tackle attack. Poochyena was quick, but Turtwig was a lot smarter. He knew how to dodge. Poochyena, however, had no problem with this attack pattern, as he knew eventually, Turtwig would get it. He had just landed about 3 strikes quickly as Turtwig quickly got up and hit him with a powerful attack of his own. Poochyena was stunned as Turtwig got in a second, more powerful blow. Sam was proud. his pokemon were getting so powerful and smart. "Oh! Breakfast is ready, guys! Let's eat!" Sam said, putting some cooked berries on a plate and the rest in 2 bowls, along with some pokefood.

After a great breakfast, Sam briefed his pokemon on the day's plans. They were going to finish up this route and reach Oldale Town before nightfall. They hadn't been going long when Sam noticed something. Upon closer inspection, Sam discovered it was a fishing pole. "Hm...wonder why this is here...?" Sam asked, curiously. When his pokemon shrugged, Sam put it in his backpack and kept going. He knew he'd have to return it, so he decided to keep an eye out for trainers. Soon after, though, Sam saw an even greater sight. A huge lake! "Whoa! Let's go check it out!" Sam said, running as his pokemon followed. As they got there, Sam noticed someone freaking out as he stomped around the lake. As Sam got closer, they kid said, "Hey you! Have you seen a fishing rod?" "Um...actually, is this it?" Sam asked, pulling out the rod he had found. "You thief! Let's teach this guy a lesson! Go! Gyrados!" the kid yelled. "Shoot. Doesn't look like we'll escape this one easily. Okay! Go! Both of you!" Sam said, having his own pokemon move in.

This wasn't good. Gyrados was perfectly safe in the water, since Sam had no ranged attacks. Unfortunatly, Sam wasn't sure of gyrados's attacks. He knew it probably knew thrash and bite, since it looked newly evolved. "Okay! Use thrash!" the boy said, confirming Sam's thoughts. Much to Sam's dismay, the Gyrados quickly flew out of the water and started thrashing about on the land. Luckily, his pokemon had dodged right in time. "Okay! Get a little ways away from it and use Withdraw and Howl!" Sam said, comanding his pokemon to use their useful support moves. "Grr! Don't mock me! Use thrash again!" the boy said. The Gyrados was obviously angry and attacked even quicker than before. Sam pokemon took a direct hit, underestimating it's power. "Hm...he doesn't use anything else, so that's definatly his only pokemon. He also uses only thrash, so that's probably it's only move. Okay! Tackle! Both of you! Turtwig, you go right and Poochyena, go left!" Sam commanded skillfully. His pokemon moved in perfect sinc, dodging out of it's range only to tackle it simeltaneously from each side. The Gyrados roared in pain. Sam knew it was getting tired. "Use thrash!" the kid yelled. Gyrados, however, hurt itself. "Idiot! It's confused. Finish it off! Tackle it one more time! This time, tackle it at the face!" Sam said. His pokemon, however, did something strange. As Turtwig ran up, he used tackle while Poochyena sat back and howled. Then, while Gyrados was stunned, Turtwig used withdraw while Poochyena jumped off it's back and his Gyrados square in the face. His pokemon were in perfect sync the whole time, too. Sam was impressed how far they'd come in so little time.

"Noooo! Gyrados!" The boy said, sad for his pokemon being knocked out. "Will you just listen to me? I said you could have your rod!" Sam said, handing the kid the rod. "Oh! I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to attack you. I really am sorry!" the kid said, crying now. "Its really okay. I probably would have done the same thing. I'm Sam, who're you?" Sam asked, putting out his hand. Taking Sam's hand, the kid said, "I'm Andy. Nice to meet you. You're really good, Sam! I couldn't believe how you battled!" "Thanks! You too, but how did you get a Gyrados?" Sam asked. "Oh! That's easy. The rod you just returned to me is called a Good Rod. It can catch gyradoses easily. It's only level 10, which is why it only knows thrash. I'm hoping to train it so that it can eventually learn Hyper Beam, though," Andy explained. "Cool! Sounds great! Maybe when you do, we can battle again!" Sam said. "Yeah! Oh! For returning my new Good Rod, you can have this!" Andy said, handing Sam a fishing rod. "Okay, but what is it?" Sam asked. "It's an Old Rod. It used to only catch magikarp, but recently, people have been catching other pokemon with one, too!" Andy said. "Cool! Thanks!" Sam said, "Well, I have to get going. See ya!" Sam said, leaving.

After another hour of walking, Sam had finally reached his destination. On top of the hill he was on, he saw oldale town. Beckoning for his pokemon to keep going, they raced towards Oldale town and his next adventure!

(OOC: I hope me getting an Old Rod is alright. If not, I'll fix it next chapter, which reminds me, when will it be up?)

King!

better
    Years
  • All: Sorry I haven't updated the posts yet! I've been busy

King: Good post!
    Pyu grew to lvl. 7!
    Jazmine received a lvl. 3 Female Zigzagoon nicknamed Liz!!

Er.....so Pyu didn't grow any levels? Its okay if not, I was just wondering if it was a mistake:)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • sasuneuchiha: Good post!It is alright...Just don't do that a lot...I have plas for future key items. I wondered though...why did you do two on one?
    Poocheyana grew to lvl. 5!
    Poocheyana learned Howl!
    Turtwig grew to lvl. 9!
    Turtwig learned Absorb!

king: Oops! I thought Pyu was still lvl. 5! Anyway Pyu grows to lvl. 9!

king and sasuneuchiha: King is right we will not be in Odale Town. As the plot says time has changed and so has the environment. You have all gone south also...Anyway the next chapter is up right now and it is not a town...it is another route...

Everyone: Chapter 3 is up! We also now have an OOC section. Hurry and catch up fro those of you who have not finished the previous chapters yet!! Also I have decided to do special things...I will be doing a chapter drawing every chapter, and whoever I draw out of it will get a special prize in that chapter...Everyone will get it atleast once. For example: Dark_Link got it for chapter 3, when chapter four goes up her name will be kept out of the drawing hat, and so forth until everyone gets a special prize once and then once everyone has, then it will start over again and keep going. If you have any questions please PM or VM me them:)

Chapter 3: Route 2
    (4-5 posts)
    Birch Mission: Read below info.
    Description: Ragged and different. Temperatures are very strange. This time of year it is snowing and the oddest thing is...It's summer!!

History: Used to be a sea route only obtainable by Mr. Briney's boat or by surfing on a Pokemon, it is now a land route.

Birch has just contacted you and let you know that there is a special mission he wants you to do...Two mysterious and evil Pokemon have entered the route and hurt innocent and harmless Pokemon and passing by trainers. He wants you to stop them.

Birch Mission:
    Plusle
    New Hoenn

Level: 10
    Type: Electric
    Ability: Plus

Attacks: Sing, Helping Hand, Thunderwave, Quick Attack
    Nature: Rash

Minun
    New Hoenn

Level: 11
    Type: Electric

Ability: Minus

Attacks: Thunderwave, Quick Attack, Charge Beam, Helping Hand
    Nature: Bold

Minun is obviously the one that hits and Plusle stays back and deals status damage. Any questions about this PM or VM me them!!:):)

Wild Pokemon:
    New Hoenn

Species: Wurmple
    Level: 5-7
    Type: Bug

Ability: Shield Dust

Attacks: Tackle, Stringshot, Poisen Sting
    Nature: Random
    Rare: Common

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
  • I hope I can still sign up! Please and thank you nwn;

Name: Yvonne Harper
    Personality:
    Yvonne Harper is known for her very care-free and happy-go-lucky attitude. She often doesn't get stressed by a troubling situation and follows the "we live and forget" rule. Yvonne is extremely optimistic and often looks at the bright side when issues are initiated. It's very rare to see the girl depressed since she always has a bright mind. However, just because the girl tends to forgive easily, she's quite stubborn and would try her best to get through an obstacle. However, she's very naïve and tends to forget things a bit too easily. Yvonne's quite gullible and tends to fall for things a bit too easily. She also tends to be a bit clumsy, one would often find the girl on the ground since she falls down - a bit more compared to ordinary people. Over all, Yvonne Harper's a optimistic girl but is very unaware of her surroundings.
    Appearence:
    Yvonne has shoulder length pink hair. She has bangs that cover a bit over her eyebrows. Often, she wears messy piggy tails and most of her hair often cascades back down to it's original spot. Her skin is fair, not too light yet not too tanned. Her eyes are cerulean blue which contrasts to her pink hair. She's actually quite short for her age and stands around 5". The girl wears gray faded skinny jeans with a white t-shirt. On top of the t-shirt is layered with a flowery apparel which is layered. She wears red flats which is raised a bit with tiny heels. She often brings a pink teddy-bear messenger bag which contains essential items to her Pokemon journey. Over all, her appearance is cute but messy.
    History:
    Yvonne was born to a family who cared for one and another a lot. Unfortunately, Yvonne did not make it to experience how her father was like. Basically, her father was a pokemon trainer as well, in fact a well known one. He left to continue his pokemon journey when Yvonne was only 1 years old. Unfortunately, since then Yvonne had never encountered her father, unable to figure out his unknown disappearance.

Even with her father gone, her mother and elder brother cared for her dearly. Her elder brother was a Pokemon breeder and was a very "tough-loving" brother, as much as Yvonne hated her brother for teasing her a lot, she still cared for him as a sibling would. Meanwhile, her mother bonded strongly with Yvonne. This could be the reason to why Yvonne is very optimistic, this is because her mother had always implanted bright and positive thoughts into the girl's head. Finally after she became 15 years old, Yvonne was able to persuade her protective brother that she was old enough to take care of herself. With that, she started on her pokemon journey.
    RP Sample: [taken from an rp forum I'm on]
    Spoiler:

Starter Pokemon: Swablu (Female) - Naïve

:chu:

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Aitania: Sure! As long as there are Pokemon open everyone is welcome to join! You're accepted! Get me your TC whenever you can and post it on the OOC Thread!

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Trent gapped as he surveyed Route 2. He had known it was getting chillier, but this was just ridiculous! It was the middle of summer and it was snowing!

"Wuurrm," a pokemon said weakly, causing Trent to ignore the snow covered route. He saw a hurt Wurmple crawling away.

In the distance, he could hear laughter, which was soon overdone by a loud scream. Another Wurmple came crawling out of some bushes. Looking at the pokemon, completely horrified, Trent ran through the route and into the bushes to find the source of the problem.

"Min!"

"Plus!"

It was two pokemon, that looked eerily alike except for the colors, and they were gaining up on a Wurmple, laughing as it cried out in pain.

"Cut it out!" Trent yelled, causing the two pokemon to jump in shock before grinning feral smiles at Trent.

"Min!" Minun barked, sending out eletricity at Trent.

Trent yelped, diving out of the way. He grit his teeth, glaring at the two laughing pokemon. "Oh yea? Take this! Go, Sableye!"

With a burst of white light, the hunched pokemon appeared, crystal eyes seemingly sparkling from the reflected light from the snow. "Sab?" it questioned, picking up some snow curiously before stuffing it in its mouth.

"Uh, Sableye," Trent said uncomfortably. "We have a slight problem..."

"Plus!" Plusle roared, charging at Sableye in a blur with its Quick Attack. "Plu... sle?" Plusle finished, going right through Sableye. It looked at the purple pokemon apprehensively.

"Sableye," Sableye said eerily, grabbing Plusle quickly with its clawed hands, much faster than Trent thought possible. "Sab," Sableye growled, crystal eyes glowing gray for a moment, signifying it was using Night Shade on Plusle.

"Plu," Plusle groaned, getting weaker.

"Miiin!" Minun screamed, firing a beam of silver light at Sableye. The purple pokemon simply jumped out of the way, slamming Plusle hard against a tree before jumping back a bit.

During the display, Trent had brought out his pokedex to verify the pokemon and move. It had been a Charge Beam. Putting the pokedex away, he turned to the pokemon.

"We need to stop them," he said seriously.

"Sableye," Sableye said, tilting his head at Minun, hitting the small pokemon with a Night Shade.

"Min," Minun growled lowly, shaking its head to clear it. It growled angrily, Plusle copying it. At the same time, they both fired electricity, a Thunder Wave attack.

"Dodge!" Trent barked out.

"Sabe!" Sableye laughed, doing a flip, much to Trent's surprise. This little pokemon was surprising him at every moment. "Sabe! Sabe!" Sableye laughed, charging at the two pokemon with its claws extended.

"Scratch!" Trent ordered at the last moment, despite the face Sableye was already charging.

"Min!" Minun snarled, sending another Charge Beam at Sableye.

Off to the side, Plusle was clapping its hands energetically, cheering for its friend with a Helping Hand attack. The helping move proved to be true, because as Sableye tried to get out of the way, the attack still hit.

"Sab," Sableye grunted, holding his head in slight pain. It looked at Plusle, face creepily blank, before its face seemed to split with its many sharp teeth in the form of a deranged smile. "Saaabeee!" it screamed, startling everyone badly enough for them to jump a foot in the air.

"Pss!" PLusle cried out in pain and shock as Sableye grabbed it by the throat, squeezing it tightly. "Suu!" Plusle cried out in help.

"Sableye!" Trent barked out, not liking the fact his pokemon was nearly killing the Plusle.

"Miiin!" MInun roared with fury, opening its mouth and unleashing another bright beam, this one much bigger than the previous ones. This Charge Beam was obviously more powerful with its hate driven need.

Sableye chuckled under its breath, turning around and putting Plusle right in front of it, allowing the electric type to take the attack. "Pluuuu!" Plusle screamed in pain.

Minun stopped its attack, horrified that it had hurt its friend. "Min..."

"Sableye, just finish off the Plusle with Night Shade!" Trent yelled our hurriedly, not wanting the pokemon to suffer from any unneeded pain.

Sableye nodded and turned to the pokemon in its claws. Eyes glowing, they surveyed the tremmbling Plusle as it tried to mumble under its breath, a Sing attack, and a last effort, but was unsuccessful thanks to the hand around its throat.

"Saaab," Sableye sang mockingly, dropping the defeated pokemon to the ground in triumph. It turned to look at Minun, its sharp tooth smile gone, leaving its face completely blank looking before it tilted its head, looking like a curious child.

"Minnnn," Minun hissed, ears bent back in anger as it glared at Sableye, eyes promising revenge.

Trent chewed his bottom lip. Although he hadn't liked the way Sableye had battled, he still knew that these pokemon were hurting the others and needed to be stopped. And so, with a deep breath, he ordered the next attack...

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
  • Chapter 1 : I'm Leavin'
    "Time to wake up!" The Chatot alarm clock sung, "Time to wake up!"

However, today Yvonne wasn't at her cozy bed this morning. The pink-haired girl was already dressed up and was downstairs at the kitchen. A very delightful aroma lingered around the kitchen as Yvonne cooked a slice of her pancakes. She flipped repeatedly as she observed the skin of the pancake carefully, trying her best to not burn the food. She continued to flip the pancake with the pan as it flapped in a rhythm. After around 30 minutes, she was done with 2 plates of pancakes and was now preparing her portion.

By the time Yvonne finished making her breakfast, her brother, Caden had waken up and was already walking down stairs. However, as clumsy Yvonne was, she left the stove on - the fire to be more specific - on. Before the clueless girl knew, the towel that was left close to the stove started catching on fire. Yvonne squealed with surprise as Caden, her hero, came in with his Wartortle.

Caden yelled, "Wartortle! Water gun!!"

In response to the boy's command, the Wartortle eliminated the fire with it's cool water and was returned back into the pokeball that Caden took out after the small incident.

Caden looked towards Yvonne with a frown, "Why are you still here? Don't you remember you got to see Professor Birch to get on your Pokemon journey?" The boy sighed, "I knew I should've dissuaded mom to not let you go on a Pokemon journey! Look, you even killed our new stove!!"

Yvonne frowned and stubbornly slapped her brother's shoulders in a playful manner, "Oh stop it, your just jealous. Wait.. What? Professor Birch?" Yvonne paused as she took a moment to think about what was going on, "… Oh no!! I have to go see him! Mom told him that I would be meeting him like now!"

Yvonne grumbled to herself as she hurried and grabbed a slice of pancake with her bare hands and stuffed it in her mouth. Meanwhile, she hastily took out the apron she was wearing and ran up the stairs to grab her teddy bear messenger bag. After a few seconds, Yvonne raced out of the house to Professor Birch's Lab and knocked the door. She was out of breath by then, running wasn't really a good thing to do in the morning - at least for her. Not long after, a boy who was around her age opened the door, and had a surprised face.

He brushed his white hair before asking, "Um hi, is there anything I can do for you?" He then smiled, "I'm Brandon, Professor Birch's son."

Yvonne's mouth literally dropped as she gawked at the boy before her. He - Professor Birch's son - was quite popular among her friends, many people admired him for his great achievements as a Pokemon trainer. Yvonne easily brushed it off before fixing her piggy tails, her eyes never leaving Brandon.

Yvonne grinned, "Hi! I'm Yvonne Harper and I'm here for my pokemon!" She then started chattering, "I was hoping I could get a cute Pichu!"

"Pichu's taken." Brandon stated, "See, you kinda came late so I don't know if there's lots of pokemon available for you now. Maybe you can have a -"

The girl interrupted, "Wait, how can Pichu be gone!? Am I that late!? How about a Vulpix? Tell me theres a Vulpix!"

Once again Brandon spurned the girl, "I'm sorry, but Vulpix isn't available either. I think you should just listen to me, why not get a Swablu?"

A wide grin spread across her lips upon hearing Swablu. It was the flying Pokemon which evolved into a beautiful Altaria, of course she wouldn't mind! Anything but bugs would get her excited.

Yvonne brightly accepted, "Okay! Swablu!"

Brandon handed her the pokeball which contained the Swablu and a couple of basic stuffs like 5 spare pokeballs and a Pokedex.

Brandon explained, "Now, this is a pokeball which you probably know what it is since it's pretty much self-explanatory." Brandon then pointed at the Pokedex, "This is a Pokedex, this technology will guide you through your Pokemon journey such as containing your trainer card and a Pokemon Encyclopedia which will store information of the Pokemon you caught. Got it?"

Yvonne happily accepted the items and nodded, "Yes! I'll take good care of my Swablu!"

Birch's son then added, "By the way, if you were wondering why I'm here, it's because my father has been kidnap. Now since your supposed to be his client and hopefully potential Pokemon master, please try and find Professor Birch!" Brandon's eyes had a desperate look by then, "I don't know where he is and I'm getting worried. I can't go to find him because I must watch over his lab, I'll be very grateful if you could try to rescue him!"

Her grin widen as Yvonne attentively listened before guaranteeing, "Don't worry, Brandon, I'll try my best to find him! I have to run now! Thank you so much!!"

With that Yvonne released her Swablu from the pokeball and smiled as she headed towards the wild lands. The Swablu hopped behind the pink-haired lass before squawking adorably.

Yvonne giggled, "Why hello Ms. Swablu. I think Swablu sounds like a horrible name for a pretty girl like you, so I'll name you Eavan. How do you like that?"

Swablu, now dubbed Eavan, nodded happily before skipping behind Yvonne. She flapped her wings joyfully as it chanted, "Blu! Bluu!"

Yvonne laughed afterwards before walking on, she then said contently, "Eavan? I have a feeling we'll become great partners!"

"Bluu!" The Swablu responded in harmony.

ooc: I hope this is acceptable!!

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Chapter 3, part 1: VS Plusle and Minun

Sam was walking angerly. Someone had put out a fake sign. To make matters worse, they were running out of food. They had to hurry up and get to a town. He knew one was nearby, just not exactly where. "Please oh great god Pokemon of all! HELP ME GET OUT OF HERE!" Sam yelled. Almost immediatly, something happened. He heard some movement in the bushes. It wasn't a town, but maybe the great pokemon god had sent him food. As he waited, however, 2 pokemon popped out instead. Knowing that this wasn't a meal, Sam got angry. Pulling out his pokedex, it said, "Plusle, the plus pokemon," and to the other, "Minun, the minus pokemon." Suddenly, Sam remembered something Brendan had said. "And there're pokemon thieves. Not people, pokemon that steal cause they're hungry. There're a plusle and a minun on route 2, so be careful!" "So you're the plusle and minun he mentioned, huh?" Sam asked. As he sat there, he pulled out his pokeballs. "Go! Poochyena! Turtwig!" Sam said. His two pokemon flew into the arena. "Plu...plulusle! Pluluse!" the plusle sang. Sam knew what was going to happen. His pokemon fell asleep. A sing attack. Great. The minun, however, was charging up energy. This wasn't good. It shot a beam of electricity. This, Sam knew, was Charge Beam. His pokemon both went down from the single sweeping shot. As it turned to face Sam, he returned his pokemon and ran.

A few hundred yards later, Sam sent out his pokemon again. They couldn't move. He couldn't lose them. Not now! He quickly began reminding himself about everything he could think of. First, he should get some flowers. Those would help stop any conditions he needed to stop thanks to aromatherapy. Next, he needed oran berries. The two he was given by Drew would work. He crushed those items into a pulp as soon as he had both. He then proceeded to put this pulp on his pokemon's wounds. Next, he sprayed them both with potion. Finally, he went and searched for berries after returning his pokemon. As he stumbled around searching, he found something. It was a weird little disc. Hm...he'd have to keep it. He figured the plusle and minun had hidden it there because it was shiny. Pulling a few berries off trees, Sam put them in a berry pouch of his backpack. As he walked back towards his camp, he bumped into a girl. "Oh! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Sam asked.

King!

better
    Years
  • Chapter 3: Double Trouble!/ VS Plusle and Minun

As the two walked further down the path, they noticed the trees were starting to look black, almost as if a fire had occured. "Hmmm, Pyu, look!", Jazmine said, pointing at a tree nearby.

"Pi-Pichu!", Pyu said, also bewildered.

"Let's get a better look", Jazmine said, as they walked toward the tree. "Weird" Suddenly, she heard a thumping noise. Jazmine turned to look, and was hit, with a blurred force. Jazmine fell, along with the being, and Pyu.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, are you okay!", Jazmine heard a boy's voice ask.

" Yeah, I'm fine", Jazmine replied, getting up.

"I'm so sorry, my Pokemon got hurt and I was looking for some berries. Sorry!", the boy frantically said.

" No problem, I fall all the time!", Jazmine said. "I'm Jazmine, I got my first Pokemon in Birch's lab, Pyu!"

"Cool! Me too, that's a cool Pokemon! I'm Sam", Sam replied.

"It's weird, huh. The way the Professor was stolen, right before our journey's. What Pokemon did you get?", Jazmine asked.

"Oh, me? Well, Turtwig, let's come on out!" Sam grabbed a Pokeball, and a small, turtle like Pokemon came out.

"Hey, it's so cute!", Jazmine stated, staring at the Turtwig.

"Thanks!", Sam replied, happy at the compliment.

"Let's go pitch a tent, I'll cook!", Jazmine smiled.

"That sounds great! I'm in!", Sam replied, smiling back.

The two walked down the path, coming to a wide clearing in the trees. "Here we are!", Jazmine said, taking off her bag. She bent down, and un-zipped it, pulling out a small, portable tent and some pots and pans.

"I'll pitch the tent, you cook!", Sam said, grabbing the tent. The two worked together, as the Pokemon played in the opening. Pyu kicked a small pebble around, while Turtwig tried to catch it. They went on with their playing, until Jazmine called, "Dinner!"

In a flurry of sand, pebbles, and Pokemon, everyone ran to the picnic blanket. Though no one saw, a small pebble flew up, and landed, right in Pyu's stew.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Wolfwhispers: ooooh. Good beginning. Sorry for worrying yah in the OOC I foregot that you had finished Route1...

Aitania: Good post!
    Yvonne received a Swablue, a Pokedex, and 5 Pokeballs!!

sasuneuchiha: hmmm. Sam acted like a frdie cat didn't he? Let's see what happens to the girl, and what happens to Sam and his Pokemon against Minun and PLusle...
    Sam received a TM!! TM 30(Shadow Ball)!!

king: aww. Pyu has rocky stew! lets see what happens when she bites the rock!

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • "Sableye, Scratch!" Trent ordered.

"Blyyy!" Sableye cackled, charging at the enraged Minun, claws raised and glinting oddly in the sunlight.

"Min," Minun growled, opening its mouth and blasting out the silver blast, Charge Beam.

"Dodge it!" Trent said hurriedly.

"Sab," Sableye called out in understanding, diving and doing a roll right underneath the beam. "Lyey!" Sableye called out, slashing Minun right in the face.

"Miiiin!" Munun cried, getting thrown backwards. "Nun," it growled, eyes straying sadly over to its fallen partner, Plusle.

"Attack again with Scratch!" Trent ordered.

"Sab!" Sableye hissed, able to use Minun's distraction to Scratch it once more, but this time only on the ear as Minun tried to jump back.

"Min," Minun growled, sending a bolt of electricity.

"Dodge it!" Trent barked, not wanting his pokemon to become paralyzed.

Yawning, Sableye simply picked up a rather large rock and threw it at the incoming electrical attack. The rock took the attack, much to Trent's shock. The attack circled the rock before fading away, only giving an occasional spark for a few moments before that too faded away.

"Saab leye," Sableye chuckled lowly, becoming more hunched and tilting his head at Minun.

"Minnn," Minun blanched, drawing back a bit in fear. It glanced at its friend, and then behind it toward the bushes. It was obviously thinking of running.

Trent sighed. "Just finish it with Night Shade so we can go."

Minun all but agreed with Jason's decision, wanting them to leave it alone in peace. "Min," Minun said lowly, looking down.

"You do realize that I'm not just doing this for you," Trent said coldly. "It's to stop you from hurting all the pokemon that live around here, understand?"

Minun nodded, understanding evident in its eyes before it screamed out in pain, the ghostly attack hurting its mind before it slumped over its partner in a dead faint, too exhausted from this battle and the one where it had fought against Sableye with Plusle.

"Saaa," Sableye yawned, mouth wide open. The way it opened its mouth it looked like someone had taken a jagged rock and sliced the bottom half of its face open. "Ley," Sableye said in boredom, licking its horn once more with its large tongue.

Trent sighed as he bundled his jacet closer to his chilled arms, gazing at the unconcious Minun and Plusle. "Let's get out of here," he said, not even hearing Sableye's crunching footsteps on the snow.

It was almost as if the odd pokemon didn't even exist as it walked along side of him.

King!

better
    Years
  • Chapter 3: Double Trouble/ VS Plusle and Minun

"Time to eat", Jazmine called once more, and everyone took their places.

"Yum!", Sam said, in a polite way. "This is delicious!"

Suddenly, Pyu stopped. "What is it girl?", Jazmine asked, looking at Pyu with concern.

"Pi....Chu", Pyu groaned. Then, it stopped, smiled, and took another bite.

"That was odd", Sam said, thinking.

"It sure was", Jazmine agreed. They continued eating, when Jazmine said, "I almost forgot about the other Pokemon!"

"You're right! Come out, Poochyena!", Sam called, releasing his tough-looking Poochyena.

"Woah, cool!", Jazmine stated, staring at the Poochyena. "Let's go, Liz!"

"That's awesome, a Zigzagoon!", Sam replied. The two Pokemon sniffed each other. Then, suddenly, they ran off, and started playing tug-o-war with a nearby stick.

"Awwww, look at them!", Jazmine said.

"A good match, aren't they!", Sam replied. Suddenly, smoke rose from above them. The two turned quickly, to see a tree caught on fire. "Oh no!", Sam and Jazmine shouted, as they called their Pokemon into their Pokeballs.

"Let's go!", Jazmine shouted. They ran towards the tree, and stopped in shock. In front of them, stood two tiny Pokemon.

"Not you again!", Sam groaned, at the sight of the two mischevious Pokemon.

"Come on, we can get 'em, together!", Jazmine said, confidently.

"Okay, let's go, Turtwig! Come on, Poochyena!"

"Us too, Pyu, Liz, come on out!"

All four Pokemon stood, out of their balls, ready for battle. The two Pokemon in front slapped hands. "Oh, a Helping Hand attack", Sam said, amazed.

"Er....it didn't do anything", Jazmine said, confused.

"Helping Hand, raises the attack of both Pokemon, for now", Sam said with a chuckle.

"Oh, in that case, Pyu, use Charm, Liz, Growl!" Both Pokemon followed the orders, and captured the attention of the two Pokemon.

"Now, Turtwig, use Absorb! Poochyena, hit with a Tackle!" The Pokemon hit, Tackle sending Plusle flying, Absorb stopping Minun, while it's life got sucked out.

"Okay Pyu, Thundershock! Liz, Tackle!"

"Poochyena, Tackle with Liz!" The two Tackles penetrated Plusle, hurting it even more. Meanwhile, Turtwig was fending with a Absorb, against a Charge Beam from Minun.

As Plusle moved in, it produced a Sing attack. "Liz, Poochyena, dodge so it hits Minun!", Jazmine called.

The effect was immediate, as the Sing hit Minun, Absorb hit with it. Plusle looked at what it had done- and fled!

"Nows my chance!", Sam said, digging up a Pokeball from his bag. "Go Pokeball!"

"Come on, do it, do it...", Jazmine supported.

The ball shook once, twice, and.........

OOC: Sas. asked to catch Minun,. if it's alright:)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • "Grandfather?" an innocent boy cried out to the shadows.

"A told you not to call me that" a man said while slugging him. "My names Miso and I'm not your grandfather. It's time for you to go. There's a whole world for you to explore." Miso continued with a smirk in the corner of his mouth. He opened his arms and squeezed the boy for what seemed like it would be the last time.

The boy exited the dark house and glided towards the laboratory. "Hello? My na..na..name is Ja..Ja..Jack." the boy stuttered into an equally dark room as the one he left from.

"Ah, you must be the sailor's boy. Here come on in." The professor said while ushering him in.

"Um... did he really say that?" Jack said while slowly creeping forward.

"Yeah, why not! You are his son aren't ya?" The professor replied.

"Well..." Jack started as he told the professor a brief summary of his life so far.

"Oh, well... I'm sorry kiddo! Why don't you take one of these pokemon!" The professor said in a cheery voice atempting to stop Jack from going any further into grief.

"Um... okay." Jack said hesitantly.

Jack followed the professor to a room that contained several pokemon on a table.

"Here's the pokemon Vulpix!" the professor said to him.

"Um...hi?" Jack said while atempting to bring his hand to the Vulpix's forehead.

"Vul?" the Vulpix questioned as it shot a fireball at the incoming object.

"Aah!" Jack said stumbling back a bit. He had bumped into something.

"Pichhhh chuuu" a noise came from behind him. Jack had be shocked by a Pichu. "Waah" Jack cried while running towards the way he came, but once again he had bumped into something!

"Turrrrrt" a Turtwig said while slicing his clothes to ribbons.

"I'm out of here" Jack said with large tears coming from his eyes.

"Wait, but there's one more pokemon I wanted to show you!" the professor shouted while looking back at an empty space where there should have been a pokemon.

Jack was alone outside the Lab and he was crying buckets of tears.

"That was horrible! I'll always be a failure! There'll never be a place for me!" Jack mumbled in his tears.

Something, however, stopped him. It was a warm kind of pat. It comforted him and the tears stopped flowing.

"Thank you, Grandpa?" Jack said while staring at an odd hairball of some sort with Jack's snack of a dried mushroom in its mouth. "Wow, grandpa! You sure have changed! My how much hairier you've become..." Jack said while being interupted by something falling from the sky.

It was some sort of electronic device. "Swinub the Pig Pokemon. It loves eating mushrooms that grow under dead grass. It also finds hot springs while foraging." the device barked in a monotone voice.

"So you were just using me because you wanted my food. Hmph... and just what is this thing anyways?" Jack questioned while looking at the device.

As if by magic a circular object fell down on his head. Attached to it was a note. The sky had anwsered him for the note read "This device is a pokedex it contains information on several pokemon all around!".

"What?" Jack questioned. The sky anwsered him again a ball fell directly on his head again. Jack held the ball in front of him and the Swinub was sucked in. "Huh... is this a...".

Plink another ball hit him, and then another, and then another, and finally one more all of them left bumps scattered across his head. Jack now had five of the balls, six including the one that had sucked the Swinub in. The last of the balls had another note attached to it.

The note read "Congratulations new trainer you have just received your first pokemon and those balls are called pokeballs! They will help you capture more pokemon! Sincerely, Brandon."

"Some cheap magician." Jack said while scratching the bumps on his head. "Whose Brandon?" Jack wondered, after all he never caught the professor's name...

OOC: There we go my first post! I hope it was okay and I'm sorry for not posting yet. I've just been kinda busy.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Wolfwhispers: creeeeepy...Every post makes me even more frightened of Sabeleye then the last.
    Sabeleye grew to lvl. 12!
    Sabeleye is trying to learn Astonish, but he already knows four moves! Delete a move for Astonish?
    (for this just inform me in the OOC Thread:))

king: Good post! But, I'll wait for sasuneuchiha to do his post before I choose wether or not he captured it...

Frozen: It's alright...Everyone's life gets busy sometime or later.
    Jack received a Swinub, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokedex!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back