• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New in area: Latios Doug

Years
  • Hi persons, I'm Latios Doug, a new member on the PC (obviously, if I'm presenting here).
    I am Brazilian (That country south of america) and am still not very fluent in English language (Need of Google Translator...), I'm not much for posting, I like to read and stay in mine.

Anyway, I hope (that no one see my English mistakes) can make good friends here.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Hey, welcome to the forum dude!

I'm new myself! Don't worry about your English, it's no problem!

Years
  • Welcome, I'm new too! :)
    Your English seems pretty good to me!
    Hope you're reading some good books, I've just finished reading City of Bones, worth a read if you're interested ^^

Years
  • Aw, like Ch3lz said, your English is pretty good. I'm sure you'll learn a lot if you stick around and post, too! That's one of the coolest things about English-speaking forums.. you get to practice a whole bunch. Welcome to PokeCommunity.

I understand if you're a bit shy and prefer to lurk than post, but I hope you'll believe me when I say this is a great place and you definitely will love getting involved. Looking around at other threads will only get you so far.. you'll meet so many people if you post around so it's worth it. :) No pressure, though! Take your time and settle into the community when you feel you're ready. I lurked a lot at first myself.. probably a few years, now that I think about it.

Go ahead and send me a friend request if you like and see you around! :3

Back